♥ .. Ruby's GREEN & RED Day's .. ♥

Well I actually gained 7lb but had to go to weigh in last week (as I'm a target member so only have to attend once a month) so I managed to get my gain down to 3.5lb last week after being 100% for two weeks (scan bran I swear by the stuff!) to keep myself in target range. I'm off to Marbella in four weeks, a few of us girls had the holiday blues so decided to book up again it's just for three nights but we are staying in Puerto Banus and I can't wait it looks so glam!x

Ah wow ! Well done on managing to loose half of your gain tho - that's well good!
Iv stayed in Marbella - very close to puerto banus but didn't no it was so popular when I went and didn't visit - well gutted ! I bet it'll be amazing :) bet you'll wish you stayed longer than 3 nights .. We recently went to Barcelona for 5 nights and really wished we had booked for longer .. But anywhere for even one night is better than being stuck at home .. Bet you can't wait :) x

It was deffo truly scrumptious Tace :) got four more portions for work this week :) Ile be sick of red peppers by Friday hehe x
I've done that today with the soup I've made, I try to freeze mine and then at least it doesn't go to waste if I get fed up of it x x

I've done that today with the soup I've made, I try to freeze mine and then at least it doesn't go to waste if I get fed up of it x x

Yeah think Ile do that too - good thinking ;) x

Been to body combat tonight - punched my little heart out ... Then I had this lil Beauty for me tea - not had gravy in aaaaaaaaaaages & it was DELISH .. Best tea iv had in a while ;) image-782073047.jpg

Tomorrows grub ..

Breakfast
2 lf quorn sausages with cheesy red pepper & tomato omelette, tbsp ketchup
HEXA & 1

Dinner (around 4pm)
Chilli quorn carne with cheese & jacket spud
Strawberry Danio
2 kiwi
HEXB, HEXA & 3 syns

Tea (around 10pm)
Roast quorn fillets & salad pitta with salad cream
Velvet crunch cheese & onion
HEXB & 5 syns

Snacks
Roasted red pepper soup (around 1pm)
activia peach snack pot
choc
6 syns

15 syns used

Last edited:
Arghhhh my ribs hurt today - damn body combat ..... No pushing beds around today for me I think - wont be able to move by 9pm :0 x

Arghhhh my ribs hurt today - damn body combat ..... No pushing beds around today for me I think - wont be able to move by 9pm :0 x
Oh dear that doesn't sound good, I hope it doesn't take till 9pm for it to wear off. x x

Yeah I know I was thinking 3 nights will go far too fast but like you say it's better than nothing and you need to give yourself something nice to look forward to :cool: food sounds great, I'm having green days all this week good to get some different ideas and I love Quorn x

Oooo yes quorn is one of my fave foods ... love it!! ive just had a pitta filled with the roasted quorn fillets = delish !! x

Oh dear that doesn't sound good, I hope it doesn't take till 9pm for it to wear off. x x

Oooof, ribs and back have killed today :( everyones been laughing at me coz im bein a right mard arse LOL ... ;) x

Tomorrows grub ;)

Breakfast
Passion fruit Danio, watermelon & banana
1.5 syns

Dinner
Quorn chilli con carne & low low cheese
Strawberry Danio
HEXA & 3 syns

Tea
2 quorn fillets with 200g new potatoes, carrots, broccoli & gravy
HEXB & 3 syns

Snacks
Roasted red pepper soup
Allison with choc Philly
HEXB & 4 syns

11.5 syns used

Just had a catch-up on your diary! Your red pepper soup looks lovely :D I miss soup and I'm usually too lazy to make my own lol. Not tried making red pepper tho.

Hope you're not still too ouchy from Body Combat. Was it fun at the time?! :)

I love Quorn too and eat so much of it. I sometimes think me and my sister are keeping Quorn in business lol. Now I know it's you too ;) x

Just had a catch-up on your diary! Your red pepper soup looks lovely :D I miss soup and I'm usually too lazy to make my own lol. Not tried making red pepper tho.

Hope you're not still too ouchy from Body Combat. Was it fun at the time?! :)

I love Quorn too and eat so much of it. I sometimes think me and my sister are keeping Quorn in business lol. Now I know it's you too ;) x

Bloody DELISH and made purely of veg ;) it was a lil time consuming tho and usually I wouldn't spend that long making such a simple meal !

Quorn is da bomb ;) my life would be incomplete without it ;) haha

Body combat was cracking .. Hopefully do it again soon :) x. X

Hmmm lots of effort puts me off :p Lol! But was it worth it? ;)

I do love Quorn so much!! Had Quorn sausages casserole for tea :D xx

Ha! Yeah deffo worth it ;) only one portion left now :(

Sounds like we're keeping quorn in business cc ;) x x

Today - green day

Breakfast
Porridge with skimmed milk
Alpen light
HEXA & HEXB

Dinner
Roasted pepper soup
Watermelon
Passionfruit Danio