♥ .. Ruby's GREEN & RED Day's .. ♥

How much effort are we talking for the soup?! ;)

Food looks lovely :D Passion fruit Danio's are by far my favouritist! Mmmmmm x

How much effort are we talking for the soup?! ;)

Food looks lovely :D Passion fruit Danio's are by far my favouritist! Mmmmmm x

Roasting and skinning the peppers were the effort lol !!

Yup love the passion fruit ;) !! Peach are my fave - but typically the highest haha x x x

Have had two horrendous days at work .... And down to NO STAFF again :( :( getting well fed up of it !!! Start nights on Monday for 7 days then two weeks off ... Yaaaaay!
Out havin a few drinks tomo for brother in laws & cousins bday .. So can't guarantee Ile be within syns .. ;) an then I reeeeeally wanna see a film called 'heat' apparently it's proper funny ;)

Hope everyone has a good weekend ... Feels like its taken forever to come round :( x x x

Poor you with work, treat your self tomorrow and have fun, let you hair down :)
I've been working alone the last 2 nights and started early tonight but out partying tomorrow so will be in a sorry state lol.
At least it's only 7 nights :) x x

Poor you with work, treat your self tomorrow and have fun, let you hair down :)
I've been working alone the last 2 nights and started early tonight but out partying tomorrow so will be in a sorry state lol.
At least it's only 7 nights :) x x

Oh I will be doing ;)

Woooo to partyin - make sure you let yer hair down too :) :) xx

Forgot to add - today's tea image-1424013718.jpg quorn sausages, roasted new potatoes, veg and gravy! I was VERY hungry after work tonight ;) x (looks like loads of sausages, but it's not - I cut mine in half to fry the middle a little lol)

I think I'll be doing more than letting my hair down lol. Been saving my syns for tomorrow so I have over 70 to use on alcohol ha ha ha ha x x

WOW! You'll be under the table haha!!!! X

Breakfast - tomato omelette & LM Italian sausages
image-377125418.jpg

Re: ♥ .. Ruby's GREEN & RED Day's .. ♥

Looks so nice :) think I need a chef lol xx

Aw cheers ladies - Managed to cram two giant tomatoes in there ;) x x x

Had a mad weekend ... after a horribly mad week at work .......
MADE myself do a 5 mile run on saturday ..... iv not done one in atleast a year and that run involved hills and all sorts of terrain .. ha! almost died on that but i did it and was well proud of meself! after that i went for coffee which turned into tea with me mam ...... felt VERY nauseous post run so coffee didnt float my boat .. eek! then went out the saturday .. shared a bottle of rose with my cousin and had a V expensive but small cocktail - my fave long island ice tea ;) ... was absolutely trollied off them and dance solidly for about 3 hours ............. came home and thought it would be a good idea to eat a batchelors deli box - pasta one ............. vommed that up straight after ...... then around 8am woke up with a BANGIN headache and vommed again ........................ managed to sleep again til midday
NEVER DRINKIN AGAIN :( had the worst hangover EVER today and felt nauseous ALLDAY ....
just been cinema with hubs and watched - The heat .... LOVED IT!!!! laughed from beginning to end !! then we just had a chinese .. i had vegetable fried rice with curry sauce NOM!
Start nights tomo .. but on with a good team so it will make time go quick!

Hope everyone has had a lovely weekend!

x x x

Sounds like a good weekend - well, sort of lol! I'm glad you had some bits in between all the vomiting ;)

Long Island Ice Tea's are one of my favourite too :D

I loved The Heat too. Thought it was really, really funny! Am I remembering a quote right about "window carpets"??? x

:)I just wanted to say hi, im slowly reading yr pages so it may take me a while, yr food/meals look yummy, i mainly do green days, i do eat mean so i syn them in but my tummy does not like me eating too much meat, ive started eating quorn which i love but have been looking for more ideas for meals. Im dreadful as im not much of a veg eater and always scared to try new things. But seeing the foods u are having is giving me some ideas. Thank you x

Sounds like a good weekend - well, sort of lol! I'm glad you had some bits in between all the vomiting ;)

Long Island Ice Tea's are one of my favourite too :D

I loved The Heat too. Thought it was really, really funny! Am I remembering a quote right about "window carpets"??? x

Mmmm Long Island ice tea is amazing and also as every 'bartender' likes to inform me that it's also the strongest ;) :p rock n roll me :p

Omg the heat was sooooooooo funny! Im thinking the bit you mean is when she's in her flat n referring to having no curtains? Or is there another part - bloody hilarious - Matt kept telling me off for being so loud pahaha! When they first see the albino guy n say what is that !??? Couldn't stop laughing - oh n when she's looking for that police officers balls n finds the tic tacs n throws em at his head !!!! Amazinggggg x x x

:)I just wanted to say hi, im slowly reading yr pages so it may take me a while, yr food/meals look yummy, i mainly do green days, i do eat mean so i syn them in but my tummy does not like me eating too much meat, ive started eating quorn which i love but have been looking for more ideas for meals. Im dreadful as im not much of a veg eater and always scared to try new things. But seeing the foods u are having is giving me some ideas. Thank you x

Hey Susan - welcome :) glad to help .. I'm a weird veggie - dont eat anything with a face but very particular about my vegetables - haha .... I can only tolerate a select few .... If you need any help - just ask :) x x x

Back