0/t need mobile phone advice

JustForMe

Gold Member
i need a new mobile and well im stuck. i want a contract but dont know where to start and reccomendations are always the best feature.

* i want 800 or more (pref unlimited texts)
*100 or more voice minutes
*unlimited internet access for facebook and minimins.

any suggestions?

i can only afford upto 30 a month, but the cheaper the better :)

vodafone are doing one, for 24month contract, £25 a month, 300mins, unlimited texts and free mobile internet, saw it in a magazine the other day, check the website.

i've afraid thats the extent of my knowledge! xx

I have Orange Dolphin something or other, I pay £20 a month & get unlimited texts & 400 minutes. I think you can add the Internet on for extra. That said, the phones you get are pretty shoddy!

Hannah

The best thing to do is phone all the best providers say what you want get the best quote. then phone the second best and say such and such is offering this could you do anything better. thats what hubby does...he managed to get a free blu-tooth headset, and a really good phone.

I got an upgrade a few weeks ago. Unlimited texts, 600 mins and unlimited internet access £22 a month with Orange

I got an upgrade a few weeks ago. Unlimited texts, 600 mins and unlimited internet access £22 a month with Orange

thats a great deal. what phone did you get?

Kels, not sure if it helps but when we went to buy my eldest a new phone Carphone Warehouse were doing a deal on the phone she wanted where, for £14.99 a month, she gets unlimited texts and 100 free minutes. Can't remember which phone she got but I'll ask her if you'd like me too. (she fast asleep in bed at the mo!)

x

Back