0pp foods

Sawyer

Silver Member
I have just been wondering about things that are 0pp for one. For example - Extra Light laughing cow triangles are 0pp. But if I have 1 a day, should I be the counting there accumulative total or do they still count as 0 for each one as I am not eating more than 1 a day?? Does that even make sense??:confused:

I think different people do it differently but I always accumulate over a day so if I only have 1 a day it would be zero and whatever I have the next day isn't added with the day before - not sure my response makes any sense!

That does make sense! It's difficult to describe eh! Haha x

when working out 100g is comes to 3pp which is ~6 triangles worth so that works out to 2 triangles for 1pp, i wouldn't count them as zero. hope this helps, wouldn't want you having more points than you should.

Yeah I know 2 triangles = 1pp but I usually only have 1 triangle ? So I count it as zero! Is that wrong!?

If you have 1 its zero if you have 2 its 1, its because they dont have half points any more.What you have one day doesnt affect what you have the next day. If you did that with them you would have to do it with everything else and it would be very confusing.

Yeah that's what I thought!! That's fine! Thanks x

You could count it as 0 one day and 1 the next? Personally, I round upwards but being a bloke, I have the luxury of 45 points, so it's easy for me to say!

I would just have 2 that solves the problem LOL

I was told that you should always round up to 1 point as there are no half points...

I round up when it's above 0.4 and round down when it's below. On the calculator, it's 0pp

Back