1/2 a lb a week lady :(

vander

hi ladies and gents
i have been doing slimming world for 7 weeks and only lost 4.5lbs in total and feeling really deflated

i am losing 1/2 lb a week i know its a loss but when i see people losing 4-12 lb a week i want to cry.

i know i have a long way to go 6 stone then 8 in total and i break it down in 1/2 stones so i stay focused but why is it so slow :(

i am doing EE my consultant has looked at my food diary and on my phone as i did a food diary in pictures also so she could see the amounts i am eating (cant eat more would be sick )

eating until satisfied and no more

i am doing loads of activity compared to what i was doing and i am losing inches but why wont the weight go :(

any hints tips would be great

all my main meals ore slimming world recipes

this is what i had yesterday

breakfast
muller light yoghurt (vanilla)
melon cubes (100g) i cubed and weighted it
seedless grapes (20)
1 gala apple
1 pear
8 strawberries
coffee (sweetener and milk for he)

lunch
wholemeal bread (he)
lighter then light Mayo (1 syn)
sliced chicken
red onion
salad
lettuce
cucumber
mixed peppers
cherry tomatoes
red onion

2x green tea with sweetener

snacks throughout day

1 x muller light toffee yoghurt
1 pk velvet crunch (4 syns(
1 apple
10 grapes
1 banana
1 slice of scan bran cake (made it so 1 syn a slice)

evening meal

chicken with peppers, mushrooms, onions, garlic and tomatoes and passta sauce and herbs and spices

and noodles

1 more green tea and 1 more coffee

2 litres of water with a little sugar free squash

so where am i going wrong?

Keep doing what you are doing the weight will catch up eventually. The scales have been a joke for me. I stuck at 15 stone 10 since last July... Yet since January this year I have lost over 18 inches :) so where is the sense in that? But i just keep going because at some point it will show :) xxxxx

thank you i have lost 5 inch from my bust and 4.5 from my waist so will just carry on.

so do u think my portions are ok?

here are 2 of my meals to give u an idea
464390_10150682855004760_774704759_9682862_1452191157_o.jpg465367_10150681363294760_774704759_9675694_1161865110_o.jpg

thank you :) will carry on regardless :)

If scales were the only measure of success then I've failed miserably but 18+ inches to me shows success so you keep going as you've already lost alot of inches, okay the pounds are slow to follow but don't be disheartened they will follow :) Remember sw is a good healthy long term lifestyle change as well as helping you to lose weight :) Although I don't follow sw 100% I still base most of my meals on it as have so many fab recipes.

What about starting a weight loss diary in the SW section. People will help you there too :) I found the weight loss diary section better than the food diary section (personal opinion) but lots of people doing as you are doing and all very very supportive :) There is a really good recipe section too :)

thanks will have a good think about that i am happy to be slow just would like it to be 1lb a week x
again thanks for the advice x

Back