• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

1 day to go!

Sara4

Gold Member
I am not answering this as it will make me hungry!!! LOL! But welcome and good luck.

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
I would have a prawn cocktail and boiled egg on toast

all the best with it but if I was you I wouldnt have a last supper as it will be harder on ya for the rest of the week, if ya want have some salad and stay off the carbs.

good luck for starting

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
I had a last supper and went all out!

I had mexican mmmmmmmmmmmmm!! lol

I had a last supper and went all out!

I had mexican mmmmmmmmmmmmm!! lol

Phew - thank god I'm not the only one! I've just had a HUUUUUGE Chinese with ice cream and wine. Am just about to roll into bed! :rolleyes::eatdrink023:

Hiya. I'm new to all this posting so bear with me! I started Lt on Wednesday. My last supper was pasta and meatballs plus 2 kitkats! On day 5 now and feeling fantastic. Dont know how much I have lost but my jeans were really loose today and really optimistic about my weigh in on Wednesday. Is this all too good to be true?

hope you enjoyed your last meal! good luck for your LT journey.

My last supper was fish and chips, most enjoyable :)

Confession: My last meal was double pie, mash and liquer with loads of vinegar.....(Only a true East-Ender will enjoy that!!) and an egg mayonnaise roll for supper.......(cue Homer Simpson's drooling sound!!!!)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Exante - Total Solution 100% 0
Introductions 1
Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary 22
Cambridge Weight Plan 2
The Century Club 10