1 day to go!

Pelepeg

Am starting on Monday so just pondering what delights I shall eat tomorrow before I start!

P. :cool:

Good luck for Monday. Try to cut down on the carbs today to lessen the withdrawal on your lipotrim start.

I am not answering this as it will make me hungry!!! LOL! But welcome and good luck.

all the best with it but if I was you I wouldnt have a last supper as it will be harder on ya for the rest of the week, if ya want have some salad and stay off the carbs.

good luck for starting

I had a last supper and went all out!

I had mexican mmmmmmmmmmmmm!! lol

I had a last supper and went all out!

I had mexican mmmmmmmmmmmmm!! lol

Phew - thank god I'm not the only one! I've just had a HUUUUUGE Chinese with ice cream and wine. Am just about to roll into bed! :rolleyes::eatdrink023:

Hiya. I'm new to all this posting so bear with me! I started Lt on Wednesday. My last supper was pasta and meatballs plus 2 kitkats! On day 5 now and feeling fantastic. Dont know how much I have lost but my jeans were really loose today and really optimistic about my weigh in on Wednesday. Is this all too good to be true?

hope you enjoyed your last meal! good luck for your LT journey.

My last supper was fish and chips, most enjoyable :)

. Dont know how much I have lost but my jeans were really loose today and really optimistic about my weigh in on Wednesday. Is this all too good to be true?

You better believe it hun, its a super diet and the best weight loss programme I have ever done.

Confession: My last meal was double pie, mash and liquer with loads of vinegar.....(Only a true East-Ender will enjoy that!!) and an egg mayonnaise roll for supper.......(cue Homer Simpson's drooling sound!!!!)

Back