1 month down, and a 9lb loss :o)

Lisamac30

Hi All,

Just thought i'd share my loss with you as i'm feeling very pleased with myself...

I've only been cutting down on portion sizes, snacking on fruit or oatcakes/oatbars in between meals if hungry (but most of the time I haven't been) and walking more!

I have tried lots of different things to try and lose weight like many of us in the past, and this is the 1st time the penny seems to have dropped, and actually this lifestyle change so far seems easy (dare I say it) lol

I had 2 sessions at the end of June with a Hypnotherapist, and the positive approach and techniques she has taught me seem to be doing the trick. The 2 main ones that work for me are visualising the slimmer me, and if I do feel i'm not going to make the best choice foodwise, I ask myself do I really want this cream cake or chocolate bar more than I want to lose weight, and the answer is NO!! So I chose something else...if the craving is TOO much i'll have it, and carry on..

I have also decided to only weigh myself once a month, which is a much healthier approach for me :D

I hope these techniques will help some of you out there too...

Thanks for reading,

Lisa well done on your weight lose and i hope you reach your goal

- sabrina x

Well done Lisa, great going esp the whole lifestyle change that's going to stay with you for life x

How sensible and doable! Well done you. Thats a nice loss that can be sustained and you clearly don't feel too deprived. Fantastic.

Big well done!
You can reach your goal!
Keep up the good work!

fantastic...well done xx

Well done, keep up the good work.:D that's how I am doing it too. No weighing or counting much easier and surprised myself that I can do it without the classes.

well done thats fab!! you'll be at goal asap! xx

Back