1 stone before XMAS!!!

AlmostThere85

Wow! So it's Christmas in 15 weeks! Crazy stuff!!

I thought we could start a challenge to lose 1 stone by Christmas Eve. That's under 1lb a week and it totally achievable! I love these teams on the board as we can encourage each other and check in every week. It is healthy to lose small amounts like 0.5lb or 1lb a week so if you want to change your target then please do!!

We can do this together!!

So I will start the list, just add your name underneath to join!

AlmostThere85 -(0lbs lost - 14lbs to go)

Wow! So it's Christmas in 15 weeks! Crazy stuff!!

I thought we could start a challenge to lose 1 stone by Christmas Eve. That's under 1lb a week and it totally achievable! I love these teams on the board as we can encourage each other and check in every week. It is healthy to lose small amounts like 0.5lb or 1lb a week so if you want to change your target then please do!!

We can do this together!!

So I will start the list, just add your name underneath to join!

Hoping to be 12 stone 7lb by Christmas but I'd settle for a stone.

Largerthanmost (0lbs lost - 14lbs to go)

Great!! We can do it! I think my weight loss has averaged about 1lb a week. Some weeks nothing, some weeks 4lbs. But overall it is about 1 lb per week :)

Hello! Can I join you! would love a stone off by christmas! Just started this week.

0lbs lost 14 to go!

Of course you can! The more the better! I still can't believe it's 15lbs for Xmas!

MrsGroovy (0lbs lost - 14lbs to go)

I want to play too

Holiday for 2 weeks soon but I will commit to 1 st for Christmas xx

We can all do it

MrsGroovy said:
Away for a weekend early December but I know I will be a stone lighter on my Xmas Eve weigh in! :109:

I hope so! I've got lots of things coming up! Weekends away and nights out! But I will just cope the best I can. Not worth worrying about!

Away for a weekend early December but I know I will be a stone lighter on my Xmas Eve weigh in! :109:

No problem at all Mrs G - we'll all be well over a stone down by then ;-)

Hello.....
Ive been doing weight watchers since Jan which is how I lost all my weight so far. Today is my first day on slimming world. Excited for something new after so long. I have not lost for at least 6 weeks on ww! So I'm due a big loss. Ive just weighed myself this morning and my weight is 168lbs which is 12stone exactly! So here I go...ready to begin my first SW week. Any advice?

Hello! Been for my weigh in and lost 3.5 lbs! Well chuffed! I feel like it's a good start towards my first stone before Christmas :)

MrsGroovy said:
Hello! Been for my weigh in and lost 3.5 lbs! Well chuffed! I feel like it's a good start towards my first stone before Christmas :)

Wow that's amazing! Well done! What's your secret? Lol! Keep it up and you'll be there in 3 more weeks lol

MrsGroovy (3.5lbs lost - 10.5lbs to go)
Charmed1 (0lbs lost - 14lbs to go(

Hello.....
Ive been doing weight watchers since Jan which is how I lost all my weight so far. Today is my first day on slimming world. Excited for something new after so long. I have not lost for at least 6 weeks on ww! So I'm due a big loss. Ive just weighed myself this morning and my weight is 168lbs which is 12stone exactly! So here I go...ready to begin my first SW week. Any advice?

The best advice I can give for your first week is be prepared! Plan in advance if you can so you don't panic and fall off track and definately eat the one third plate of superfree if you are doing extra easy....oh and if you need a chocolate fix a curly wurly is only 6 syns! Good luck :)

Wow that's amazing! Well done! What's your secret? Lol! Keep it up and you'll be there in 3 more weeks lol

I just stuck to 3 meals a day on Extra Easy and made sure a third was veg/salad. I didn't feel like snacking in between but if I did I just had an apple or a mullerlight, and I used all my syns everyday.x

Can I join too? Just started back today!

Berry85 (0lbs lost - 14lbs to go)

I like to join too please :) Just re-starting SW again yesterday.

Berry85 (0lbs lost - 14lbs to go)
Lumps (0lbs lost - 14lbs to go)

Oh yay can I join in please.

Charmed1 (0lbs lost - 14lbs to go)
Dolly Rocker (olbs lost - 14lbs to go ho ho hoooooooooo)

Best of luck my lovelies

Dxxx

Charmed1 (0lbs lost - 14lbs to go)
Dolly Rocker (1.5lbs lost - 12.5lbs to go ho ho hoooooooooo)

Lost 1.5lbs this week so on the way! Yippee xxx

Back