1 stone before XMAS!!!

Can I join to? I want to lost 1st by xmas to have lost 2st by the end of the year and would love some help and support in doing this! I have been averaging 1lb a week so really hoping to get this xx

Dolly Rocker;5613095]AlmostThere85 -(0lbs lost - 14lbs to go)
Largerthanmost (0lbs lost - 14lbs to go)
MrsGroovy (3.5lbs lost - 10.5lbs to go)
Charmed1 (0lbs lost - 14lbs to go)
Dolly Rocker (1.5lbs lost - 12.5lbs to go ho ho hoooooooooo)
StarGir1 (0lb lost - 14lbs to go)

Well done to those who have lost so far :) I WI on Thursdays and I am out for a meal tonight which won't be SW friendly but back on track from tomorrow.

Love that christmas is getting closer as it's a great motivator and also I love christmas x

AlmostThere85 -(0lbs lost - 14lbs to go)

Lost 1.5lbs this week so on the way! Yippee xxx

Well Done!! :0clapper::)

Good luck everyone weighing in soon!!! I had a sneaky WI this morning and I am quietly positive for a good loss!!

Okay so today I tried a SW favourite....magic pancakes!!!
They tastes horrid....maybe I did them wrong?

:) just posted today's food on here by mistake haha!! Just deleting it out! Sorry for this random message lol

But I do have a question. I struggle with HEXA. If I have cereal for breakfast I'll have coconut milk or almond milk which is half my HEXA. But without cereal I struggle finding a way to eat my HEXA.
I don't really like cheese unless it's on a pizza or melted I'm some way. It doesn't matter if I don't have it does it?

If I don't use all my milk on in my tea coffee (very rarely have cereal) I just drink the rest before I go to bed...then I've had the HEXa.......I measure it out on a morning btw x

AlmostThere85 -(1.5lbs lost - 12.5lbs to go)

1.5lbs lost!! Happy with a loss! Kind of annoyed tho as I weigh 4 or 5 times a week and on Saturday the scales showed a 4lb loss, 3lb loss on Thursday. I didn't pig out yesterday! Anyway I'm happy with 1.5lbs.

Congratulations AlmostThere84!! 1.5lbs is a great loss.

I also have to agree with you about magis pancakes - I really didn't like them at all either x

StarGir1 said:
Congratulations AlmostThere84!! 1.5lbs is a great loss.

I also have to agree with you about magis pancakes - I really didn't like them at all either x

Thanks! And they tasted like stodge. Can't believe how everyone raves about them. I can usually find a diet version of most foods but sometimes you just need the real deal!

Thanks! And they tasted like stodge. Can't believe how everyone raves about them. I can usually find a diet version of most foods but sometimes you just need the real deal!

Yeah I just didn't like them one but, I have found so far that for things that sound too good to be true they normally are so I save my syns and have a smaller bit of somethinf 'real' :) x

hi

i just joined today and would like to join in on this challenge please. not sure what i have to do though other than lose weight i mean lol

mrs p

mrspepperpot said:
hi

i just joined today and would like to join in on this challenge please. not sure what i have to do though other than lose weight i mean lol

mrs p

Hiya! Yup just lose weight! :) hehe

If you check in with your weight each week and just update the list or if you don't know how I'm sure someone will. We can do this!!

Good luck with 14lbs by Xmas!!

AlmostThere85 -(1.5lbs lost - 12.5lbs to go)
MrsGroovy (6lbs lost - 8lbs to go)
Mrspepperpot (0lbs lost - 14lbs to go)

There you go I have added you :)

Back