1 stone before XMAS!!!

I have my WI on Thursday and have only been on plan about 50% of the time (weekend away to see family = no SW friendly meals and cake!)so might not lose this week but I am really excited about christmas and love seeing all the christmas stuff starting to sneak in to the shops so I really want to get this stone by xmas and my first two stone by the end of the year x

You can do it! Hard to predict WI! Sometimes after a bad week I've lost and gained after a good week! So fingers crossed you get a loss!!

And I hate Xmas! I wish it was banned until at least December 1st. Preferably after my bday!! :)

Hiya. I'm so in. I've just started doing sw and need this motivation. A stone by Christmas sounds great and doable :)

You can do it! Hard to predict WI! Sometimes after a bad week I've lost and gained after a good week! So fingers crossed you get a loss!!

And I hate Xmas! I wish it was banned until at least December 1st. Preferably after my bday!! :)

Thank you!! I really hope I can :)

I am with you on the 1st December thing, although I like to see the stuff in stores it is too early, I first saw stuff at the end of August!

Hiya. I'm so in. I've just started doing sw and need this motivation. A stone by Christmas sounds great and doable :)

Hi Jessica,

Good luck and fingers crossed for the stone by christmas x

Hiya! Yup just lose weight! :) hehe

If you check in with your weight each week and just update the list or if you don't know how I'm sure someone will. We can do this!!

Good luck with 14lbs by Xmas!!

thankyou very much.

AlmostThere85 -(1.5lbs lost - 12.5lbs to go)
Largerthanmost (0lbs lost - 14lbs to go)
MrsGroovy (3.5lbs lost - 10.5lbs to go)
Charmed1 (0lbs lost - 14lbs to go)
Dolly Rocker (1.5lbs lost - 12.5lbs to go ho ho hoooooooooo)
StarGir1 (0lb lost - 14lbs to go)
Berry85 (3lb lost - 11lb to go )

3lb lost this week :)

It's still a great start and a great loss so you should be proud of yourself. I average about 1lb a week so I will probably be the last one of us to get the stone but I am determined to get it x

StarGir1 said:
It's still a great start and a great loss so you should be proud of yourself. I average about 1lb a week so I will probably be the last one of us to get the stone but I am determined to get it x

I think 1lb a week is a good rate. Healthy and safe :)
I don't think I'm capable of big losses anymore now that I'm a healthy weight. I'm happy with 1lb ;)

Thanks AlmostThere, I really appriciate you saying that :)

I still have a lot to lose but I never gained weight quickly so I guess I must just lose slowly too but I would rather it take a long time and be slow but I keep it off than it all go quickly and I struggle. I have WI tonight so I hope I can update our list with a loss for me :)

StarGir1 said:
Thanks AlmostThere, I really appriciate you saying that :)

I still have a lot to lose but I never gained weight quickly so I guess I must just lose slowly too but I would rather it take a long time and be slow but I keep it off than it all go quickly and I struggle. I have WI tonight so I hope I can update our list with a loss for me :)

Good Luck!! Well I had some huge losses when I first started and for at least 6months of my journey I've had 1lb or 0.5lb. Which in total add up to 50lbs! So can't complain about the 0.5lb as they all add up!!

Hope you get your 1lb

AlmostThere85 -(1.5lbs lost - 12.5lbs to go)
Largerthanmost (0lbs lost - 14lbs to go)
MrsGroovy (3.5lbs lost - 10.5lbs to go)
Charmed1 (0lbs lost - 14lbs to go)
Dolly Rocker (1.5lbs lost - 12.5lbs to go ho ho hoooooooooo)
StarGir1 (2.5lb lost - 11.5lbs to go)
Berry85 (3lb lost - 11lb to go )

Can you believe it, I lost 2.5lbs!! I normally get 1lb so I am chuffed with this and this mini target is really helping me stay on track xx

Been for a 6 mile walk today! I am exhausted now tho ha ha, I think my losses will slow down now after the first 2, but still only 8lbs to that first stone! And xmas stone :)

Ooo fresh bread yum :)

I have been having a massive sort out at home we have too much stuff so I have been able to avoid temptation and it's keep me busy and on my feet all day.

Good luck with WI for next week everyone

Back