1 stone before XMAS!!!

AlmostThere85 -(3lbs lost - 11lbs to go)
Largerthanmost (11.5lbs lost - 2.5lbs to go)
MrsGroovy (6.5lbs lost - 7.5lbs to go)
Charmed1 (0lbs lost - 14lbs to go)
Dolly Rocker (1.5lbs lost - 12.5lbs to go ho ho hoooooooooo)
StarGir1 (2.5lb lost - 11.5lbs to go)
Berry85 (3lb lost - 11lb to go )
Sammyb1985(0lb lost - 14lb to go)
Mrspepperpot (1lbs lost - 13lbs to go)
Officegirl (4lbs lost - 11lbs to go)
Gettingthinneratlast (1 lbs lost - 13lb to go)

Anyone's stats wrong - just edit please. ;)

Last edited:
Woo hoo I lost 3.5lbs today!! Thats 10 altogether, SW is really clicking for me. (I have a lot to lose though so I'm sure the losses will be smaller soon!) Good luck to everyone this week :) x

3lbs off!! :) brings me to 2 stone 5lbs lost in 14 weeks on SW and 3 stone 12lbs lost since I had Jack! So pleased! :) xx

Sammyb1985(3lb lost - 11lb to go)

3lbs off!! :) brings me to 2 stone 5lbs lost in 14 weeks on SW and 3 stone 12lbs lost since I had Jack! So pleased! :) xx

MrsGroovy (10lbs lost - 4lbs to go)

Just updating Mrs G 's stats after my error last week :p

AlmostThere85 (5lbs lost - 9lbs to go)

Sorry not been on guys, my mobile phone charger broke (got stood on by my clumsy OH) so I was waiting for new one to arrive.

I lost 2 lbs :)
Really happy!

5lbs lost in 3 weeks! 9 to go!

Keep up the work everyone! Your all doing great!

0.5lb off for me this week having trouble going to the loo!:eek: with all this fruit & veg you'd think id have no trouble at all!!

hopefully all will be well for next weigh in.

Well done girls keep up the good work :D

Just noticed i had 11 lbs to go that should say 10lbs :D

ah stayed same this wk but know ive been having too many syns ,
am going to start again this wk going to write down all wk and do plenty of excercise this wk
well done all those who have lost this wk and good luck everyone for the wk ahead :whacky068::chores016::waterbottle::greenapple:

boo hoo stayed the same this week, will no doubt have a gain next week as I am away for the weekend in London, I worked really really hard this week too :cry:

boo hoo stayed the same this week, will no doubt have a gain next week as I am away for the weekend in London, I worked really really hard this week too :cry:

Oh no :( Sometimes in the past when I was really 'good' I didn't really lose but the week after I got a better loss so hopefully you'll have a better week next week x

I have my first WI for 3 weeks this week so I will be getting a gain as I enojoyed my time off :p

Oh no :( Sometimes in the past when I was really 'good' I didn't really lose but the week after I got a better loss so hopefully you'll have a better week next week x

I have my first WI for 3 weeks this week so I will be getting a gain as I enojoyed my time off :p

I can't see me having a loss next week, I have a work lunch tomorrow and I don't have a clue what that will be, and a weekend in London! No way lol :D good luck with your weigh in though x

stay the same for me too this week. Oh well, it happens and I had 2 nights out - so can't complain too much. 10k walk in morning and swimming in afternoon tomorrow to try and jolt my metabolism :eek: I think I must be mad .... but feeling very bloated - had a bit of dd's birthday cake yesterday and slice of bread with my soup today, so back onto wheat free as well. Plus try and get to bed at a decent hour - staying up too late and by mid afternoon I'm wrecked ....

Morning All

lost 1.5lbs last night really happy 6lb lost in total, Can't wait til Christmas xx

Hi, was wondering if I could join your group countdown to losing a stone for xmas?? Started SW 5 weeks ago and have lost 11lbs... but have gave in to my biggest temptation yesterday and ate nearly the full box of Thorton chocolates. I felt that the only way i would lose weight is to give up chocolate and red wine and was doing fine till now. I know you are going to say but thats what your syns are for... but for me its like being a smoker and having to quit!!! So anyways need something to focus on :L

lost half a pound tonight moving ever so slowly towards next stone level have to be more comitted to get better losses its only me that can do it good luck everyone for wk ahead:)

Hello all,

As expected I had a gain at group after 2 weeks off so back to zero for me but it'll come off, if I lose 10lbs between now and xmas I will be happy :)

Every one is welcome here and I've added you both to the list here :) I haven't updated anyone elses loss since this list was last updated as I didn't want to make a mistake so this is wrong for some people x

AlmostThere85 (5lbs lost - 9lbs to go)
StarGir1 (0 lost - 14lbs to go)
Brennan72 (0 lbs lost - 14lb to go)
Miss_Corset (0 lbs lost - 14lbs to go)

AlmostThere85 (9lbs lost - 5lbs to go)
StarGir1 (0 lost - 14lbs to go)
Brennan72 (0 lbs lost - 14lb to go)
Miss_Corset (0 lbs lost - 14lbs to go)

4lbs loss for me!!
Sorry I havnt been online guys! I've been over in America seeing family and don't use Internet on my phone while I'm abroad. Normally makes a big bill!

Welcome to all the new people! I wish you all good luck!! X

Back