Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

10 day challenge (who wants to join me?)

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Sticky, 28 June 2009 Social URL.

1. Sticky

Sticky I will succeed!!!

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(4.59%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I weighed self at home today (which I know isn't good :eek:) and the scales have not changed since WI on Tuesday, despite a good week and exercise. So I am setting myself a personal challenge from tomorrow, for 10 days (which is when I go on holiday) to up the exercise to try keep the losses going.

The challenge is to do at least 45mins of exercise a day, which should be ok as I have 4 work out DVDs to rotate :)

Does anyone want to join me? I know some might already do this daily, and others might want to do less, like 30mins or something, but I thought it would be fun.

Anyone in? :) xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Berryred

Berryred Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7.5lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I will:D

just done a long post on body magic lol!

I will do something each day

Depending on if my walks are fast or slow I will also do a run/cycle each day too

10 days! yikes, going to have a rest day on Thursday though as working all day then having a candle party:D

4. Sticky

Sticky I will succeed!!!

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(4.59%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yay! Well, if you want a day off have one -I'm just upping it cause of the fact I'll be in a swimsuit soon hehe xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.