10 Stone Here I Come

JoEveCar

Hi,

I've been floating around on here for a while and today I have decided to keep an online diary as I have read other people's and they are very inspiring and I thought it may help me to keep on track.

My first day on SW (following from home and with you lot as my group!) I weighed 12st 2lb. Too much for my liking. My aim is 10st. I would like to be at goal weight by 29th March as we're off on our first holiday as a family in (by then) 3.5 years so very much looking forward to it and would like to have the confidence to wear nice swimming costumes etc and not feel the need to cover up.

I have never been a skinny girl. I do not ever remember weighing less than 11 st. As a teenager / adult I've always been 11st +. 10 is a dream to me and I'm very motivated to get there. I don't want to feel fat and frumpy anymore.

I am a pretty busy person with a 2 year old and a nearly 6 year old, I have 3 part time jobs, a husband, a puppy and a house to look after so I rarely get time to sit down apart from the evenings which is when out of habit (and sometimes boredom) I am known to have the odd glass of wine or 3 then end up with the munchies so the crisps come out and all my hard work during the day goes out the window.

I find the EE pretty easy to follow and I definitely think for me planning all my meals helps.

I started on Fri 1st November, (12st 2lb) and weighed in Fri 8th weighing 11st 13lb so very pleased with my 3lb loss. HOWEVER..........! I had a bad weekend including quite a bit of wine, buffet food, McDonalds, chocolate and a very large roast dinner so I have got some making up to do this week before weigh in on Friday. STS would be great, I'd be very annoyed if I have put on more than I lost!

So, today I started again from scratch:-

Breakfast: Banana, Satsuma and low fat muller yoghurt
Snack: grapes
Lunch: wholemeal sandwich (hea) chicken, lettuce, cucumber and a mini pack of Maryland cookies (6 syns)
Snack: Satsuma
Dinner: chicken breast, rice, lots of salad, onions mushrooms etc.

Filling up on water. Have used my heb as milk in tea.

So today is on track. Hoping I can stick to it! Tonight I plan on going through all my healthy cook books and SW recipe ideas and coming up with some new and interesting meals so I don't get bored. And I need to invest in some curly wurly's as I understand these are 6 syns, and I love them and they're great rock hard straight out the fridge!

Happy slimming down people

x

Wednesday went quite well:-

Breakfast; 2 wholemeal toast (hea) 2 poached egg
Snack; banana
Lunch; leftover chicken and roasted veg, blob of low fat mayo
Mid afternoon; finished off my daughter's mini chedders (whoops)
Dinner; tiny bit of tomato pasta bake, literally a couple of spoonfuls as wasn't hungry
TV munch; bag of crisps.
HEB was milk in my tea through the day.
Had a good day. Even turned down a bacon sandwich!!

Today's planned food:-

Breakfast; Satsuma, banana and muller light yoghurt
Had a choc digestive with tea, need to check syns
Lunch; chicken, lettuce, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, pepper, blob of low fat mayo
Snack; strawberries and grapes, maybe another Satsuma and if I get a sugar craving a pink and white marshmallow wafer (syns?)
Dinner; crabstick salad and I will probably have a couple of slices of wholemeal bread to make up the HEA.
HEB is milk in my tea through the day.

Feeling very positive, lots of energy, sleeping well, happy, skin looks brighter (may have something to do with the no alcohol!), hoping to keep this up as don't want to go back to the way I was before. Lack of energy, looking tired, snappy and irritable. Oh and speaking of irritable my IBS has improved quite considerably which is another bonus. Yippee!!

x

Weighed in yesterday and i had gained one of my 3lb that i lost but not surprised after what i ate and drank last weekend so total weight loss to date just 2lb.
Friday was going really well.
Breakfast was wholemeal vegetarian sausage sandwich no butter
Snack - satsuma
Missed lunch
Dinner - chicken, pasta and salad blob of garlic Mayo.
Then out came the wine and crisps and dips. Whoops.

Fresh start today. Felt a bit tired dehydrated and hungry so started the day with another vegetarian sausage sandwich. Next best thing to fat sausages lashings of butter on doorstop white bread!!!
Lunch is leftover chicken pasta salad
Dinner is roast chicken pots and veg which my lovely mother in law is sending home for me as I'm at work all day.
No wine tonight!!! Lots of water

Hoping to lose the gained 1lb plus another 2 would be lovely :)

Food looks yummy on plan :) my target date is about the same as yours so hopefully we will both get there xx

Back