10 Stone lost in 8 months.

Here is a few before and after pics of my loss :)
before
fatty4-1.jpg

fatty1-1.jpg

fatty3-1.jpg

After

loss.jpg

los2.jpg

2i06ptj-1.png

P1000885.jpg

OMG wow wow wow wow... Thanx for posting :) I bet you feel like a new man?

Could u post a bit of your CD journey please? I'd like to read about your experience :) you are at goal weight now??

I'm so impressed :) speechless lol
Well done x
Kelly x

Wow! Very, very, very, very, VERY! well done.

Thanks guys,
Yes i feel like a new guy now loads of energy took up biking and swimming and look forward to getting up in the morning now :)
Anyway a bit of history about me. Started on the CWP in November after being on a friends stag do where they all went go-carting and i had to watch as i would not fit in the carts. This give me the kick in the butt to start to do something about my weight.

A friend was on the CWP at the time and recommended it to me and away I went to see my local cwp lady.

I started on the ss plan for the first 2 weeks and moved up to ss+ and kept at that plan for the rest of my journey. Had a fair bit of time of the diet over xmas and my birthday and realised even if i didn't do the diet for a week i could still lose between 6and 8 pounds a week when i got back on it so for a month or so i was doing 1 week on the diet 1 week of (not ideal but it worked for me) If i stuck at the plan 100% I could have been at my goal of losing 10 stone way before I did but i gave myself a year to get there anyway.

Maintained the last 2 weeks and stayed the same weight but back on the plan as of today as I am on holiday at the end of the month so would like to shed some more as I'm bound to put a bit on while on holiday :)

you look absolutely fantastic...a totally different person. Well done on your amazing achievement, i'm so impressed :)

You look really good, well done! :)

Wowee. Absolutely fantastic! You look great and you must be feeling totally thrilled. Congratulations and the very best of luck from now on. Enjoy your maintentance and be kind to yourself. What an inspiration story yours is!

you look fantastic, really well done, enjoy it xxx

Oh WOW is all I can say, I'm over from the Lipotrim board but just HAD to tell you how amazing you look and are!x x x

You look amazing! Thanks for giving us all the inspiration to succeed. No worries about zooming round in those go-karts now :D Brilliant!

Back