10 Stone lost in 8 months.

That is amazing!!! You must feel fantastic!! I staring tomorrow and I'm on it, can only hope I'm half as impressive you are!!!!!

Absolutely fantastic. You look like a different person ... n i love the little shar-pei too.lol...
Well done to you. Inspirational !!

I am speechless!!!!!!!! Wow you look amazing VERY well done to you, you must have changed your life. I am only on day 2 and thought I would have a little look to spur on and your pictures were the first I saw. I have no excuse but to stick to this.... another pint of water it is for me now. Thanks for sharing your picture it means a lot to me

x

Wow!! Can i ask what your start weight was and current weight now? You look amazing xxx

You look wicked!! I started today and stories like yours just spur me on even more. Very well done

Well done!!!

That is fantastic, you must be so proud of yourself x

Wow, just truly wow! I have the same amount to loose! Your pics/story have influenced me lots!! A very well done to you! :)

Hi Shredder- was looking on the site for another guy as my hub is starting the diet in New Year.Was made up when I saw your pix.I am off to show him your pix now, he is almost identical in size to you at the start in your before photo.What did you weigh then ? my hub is 20 stone now.
Thanks for sharing
B.

Really incredible! :)

Back