10 stone to loose :0(

vicky_notts

Hi guys. I'm Vicky from notts and I've got around 10 stone to loose. Will it ever go? I sure hope so. I'm doing lipotrim as I've lost 8 stone before but didn't change the ways of my eating so now I'm back to square 1 with a extra few stone to loose :0( I'm 31 and want children so I need to do this. I've been TTC for 9 years but been tested and there's nothing wrong with both of us so I need to loose the weight and see if I can full fill my dream of being a mummy :0)
I also want to get married and refuse to be a fat bride. I've got everything to live for still and don't want to die a early death because I'm too dam greedy.
So hope to chat with you all soon ;0)

If you want to change your attitude to food, I can recommend a book called Eating Less by Gillian Riley. I'm hoping it may make the difference to me this time - I've lost and regained weight more times than I can count over the last 30 years, ending up with 10 stone to lose at the age of 49. Believe me, it does not get easier with age, lol. So I'm trying to address the addictive eating aspect, and that book is making a lot of sense to me - it's available on Kindle if you have a smart phone. Good luck! xx

Good luck Vicky this part of the forum is great as we all have a similiar weights to lose. It is good you talk about changing your ways of eating as someone who lost it all and regained more I found that out the hard way too. I think there is 2 parts to the battle the physical and the mental and I think you have a great outlook on it.

Back