10 stone to lose need a few buddies

clairx

hiya Im Clair i have just over 10 stone to lose, I am doing slimming world, which is really easy to follow, I just need regular kicks in the pants anyone who kicks me I shall happily kick back if needed lol please help me with some motivation and ideas xxx

I have 8 stone to lose, i am sure we can do it lol I am also doing slimming world i have lost 16 lb so far and this is just the begining off a wonderful journey lol x

Well done on your losses so far ladies. I too have 10 stone to loose! Parted with 1.5 stone so far so am on the road to the new me.... good luck xx

I have around the same amount to lose, have made an indentation with 27lb gone since January, you can do this and I'm happy to swap motivational kicks up the bum. It will soon be melting off you.

Hi all! Have 8 and half stone to lose and am really determined this time. It has to go. Am setting mini goals of around half stone at a time. 1st goal is to get into the 18's which I'm aiming to have done by 1st April. Here goes .......

jumps on the bum kicking wagon :D

Hi

I've got 10+ stones to lose too :)

Just started 21st feb, and setting mini goals....10 stone too daunting for me to think about :sigh:

I'm going for a complete lifestyle change, doing it myself, healthy eating, exercise and a lorryload of willpower ;)

Good luck :)

Hello and :welcome2:

I have 12 stone + to loose :sigh:

I started Weight Watchers on the 15th Feb and so far going really well :D i am weighing monthly so first weigh in is around the 24th March (didnt weigh until a week after i started WW and was shocked i weighed 2 stone more than i thought :eek:)

Always happy to make new friends especially ones that are going through what i am :)

Hi everyone, at the begining I had 9 stone to lose, after a small restart I now need to shift just 7 stone 3 to get to where I want to be! We can do this!!

Me too, was 12 stone, now 91/2 to go! Let's shift this weight!

Budge over and make room for a large one!!

I can only concentrate on the next 7lbs at a time - but we can do this, so long as everytime we fall over we jump straight back up again!!

Take care all xxxx

Well said and well done on your loss so far, where in S Wales are you?

I'm just outside of Aberdare. Every time I see your posts I think of my lovely bakestone and try to work out how I could make a low syn welshcake!!! Are you a welsh girl living 'abroad'?!

I'm just outside of Aberdare. Every time I see your posts I think of my lovely bakestone and try to work out how I could make a low syn welshcake!!! Are you a welsh girl living 'abroad'?!

That I am, Mam and rest of family still there tho living in "Big Hill" lol I have my great grans bake stone plus I use her recipe to make Welsh cakes (lard/butter deffo not very SW)

hiya :D can i join too pls - i have 10 stone + to lose , started SW on jan 10 2011 and have lost 2st 6 lbs to date ( got my club 10 at WI tonight) loving the plan xxxxxxx

Back