10 week holiday challenge!

Lizaberryman

I'm back to doing the discover plan with weight watchers, have lost 2 stone doing this before and would like to now lose a stone for my summer holiday! Who's with me x

A 10 week challenge - I'm in!

I'm away for a weekend to Chester in August not going abroad this year.

What you aiming to lose in this time then?

I would say 10 weeks for me 10lbs - eeeeeeeeeeeek

Hopefully I can manage it tho haha

Will keep you posted

Good luck xxx

I'm doing the old one as I lost weight on it before, I can't get used to the new one and don't lose Weight on it, think it's all in my head though x

Yeah - I only started last week & lost 1.5lbs so it seems to be working ok for me the now.

I'm just sooooooooooooooo impatient want to lose it quickly!

Dxxx

Can I join ? i aint doing it for a reason just to lose weight ... id like to lose about 16lbs in that time

CLH_X3 16lbs (0lbs lost 16lbs to go)
Dolly Rocker 10lbs (0lbs lost 10lbs to go)
Lizaberryman 14lbs (0lbs lost 14lbs to go)
MrsK87 10lbs (0lbs lost 10lbs to go)

Eeeek we can do it!!!

I am having savoury rice with broccolli I think - what you having?

I really need to get a bit more adventurous I always eat the same things.

Maybe we could share recipes aswell on here?

Anything that you just love on the plan?

Dxxx

I'm on the old plan so I'm just having a ww curry, I can't cook! Lmao so microwave meals it is lol ! X and il have a ww biscuit with a cup of tea, how exciting! X

I'm the same - those wee meals are a lifesaver!

I have those or savoury rice & vegetables.
Baked potato with tuna & stuff like that.

I'm gonna try & eat more lean meat's tho so got loads of pork loin steaks so will see how I get on with that anyway.

Dxxx

Can i play too??

I have gained a stone since before christmas, i haven't dieted since as i found out i was pregnant but have sadley lost the baby. I want to lose the stone i have put on for when we try again.

Snugglepuss 14lbs (0lbs lost 10lbs to go)

For tea tonight i'm having cod loin with salad and potato wedges :)

I tend to eat 8pp during the days usually on yoghurts an chicken salads with sweet chilli then plenty of fruit and veg to snack on so tht i have 20pp to play with in the evening.

it means that I can usually have the same dinners as my hubby only in smaller portions plus a choccy biccy in the evening.

Tonight is beef sausages with mash, gravy, yorkshire pudding and onions mmmn can't wait to get off this train lol

Snugglepuss said:
Can i play too??

I have gained a stone since before christmas, i haven't dieted since as i found out i was pregnant but have sadley lost the baby. I want to lose the stone i have put on for when we try again.

Snugglepuss 14lbs (0lbs lost 14lbs to go)

i'm so sorry to hear about your loss.
I have found that coming on the site on my mobile really helps stop me nibbling when im bored rather than hungry. better reading that eating lol.

I'm sure you will have a stone off in no time! good luck!

I'm so sorry for your loss too! :0( sad times. Let's get that weight off and feel better about ourselves then! Iv had coco pops this morn with a cup of tea and a ww biscuit, I had a ww soup for lunch and some mango for a snack, dinner I had a ww curry and some cottage cheese. 2 points left so il have another cuppa later and a biccy, job done! X

Can i play too??

Snugglepuss 14lbs (0lbs lost 10lbs to go)

Sorry to hear about your loss.

Dxxx

Snugglepuss I'm so sorry to read of your loss

Can I please join?
I'm going on holiday in roughly 8 weeks and I'm looking to lose around 10lbs by then already lost 9.5lbs since starting ww again

Argh weighed myself this morning and iv put on a pound! Why!? :0( I weigh myself everyday it's a bit of a habbit. X

Back