10 week holiday challenge!

Week 3 and another pound down :)

Azwethinkweiz 10lbs (0lbs lost, 9lbs to go)

CLH_X3 16lbs (9.5lbs lost 6.5lbs to go) 5
Dolly Rocker 14lbs (6.5lbs lost 7.5lbs to go)
Lizaberryman 14lbs (2lbs lost 12lbs to go)
MrsK87 10lbs (1lbs lost 9lbs to go)
Snugglepuss 14lbs (1.5lbs lost 12.5lbs to go)
giles86 10lbs (2.5lbs lost 7.5lbs to go)
Lydiahoyle 14lbs (3lbs lost 11 to go)3
gracemiren 8lbs (0lbs lost 8lbs to go)
blonde_sue 15lbs (3.5lbs lost 9.5lbs to go
louise88 16lbs (8lbs lost 8lbs to go) 4
Partypaula 14lbs (5lbs lost 9lbs to go)3
kristin 14lbs (0lbs lost 14lbs to go)
x_sambam_x 14lbs (7.5lbs lost 6.5lbs to go)
Lovehandles 10.5lbs (2lb lost 8.5lbs to go)
janiebaby 9lbs ( 2lbs lost 7lbs to go )
Purpled 6lbs (0lbs lost 6lbs to go)

Snugglepuss said:
Thanks Ladies i ight well change back to 29 pp's then 3 pp was really quite alot to drop!

Well done to the losses they are great Sambam, i would love to get down to that weight, the lowest i ever got was to 9-7, i then met my now husband and it all went pear shaped!! lol

Loiuse it sounds like your retaining water or it could be if your eating lots of fruit & veg (happens to me. Drink more water if its possible, sounds daft but drinking it will flush it through you and if thats not working you could try something like sennokot? I think thats for bloatedness xx

Thanks you may have a point about the fruit. I munch on it quite a lot at work. Helps me avoid the sweets and biscuits lol. I might try not having as much. Xx

Thanks snugglepuss, i know, I'm not overweight I just ain't comfortable with my figure I've got issues! Even when I was 8st 7 after I had my wee boy I still thought my legs were fat! Wish I was that size now lol.. Well done sue and CLH! Louise get that slimatee from holland and barrett it really does work!! Xx

janiebaby 9lbs ( 2lbs lost 7lbs to go )
Purpled 6lbs (2lbs lost 4lbs to go)

2 lbs gone!

I have my 2 stone badge wooop

janiebaby 9lbs ( 3lbs lost 7lbs to go )

just updated , another pound gone !! 6 left to go !!

Thanks snugglepuss, i know, I'm not overweight I just ain't comfortable with my figure I've got issues! Even when I was 8st 7 after I had my wee boy I still thought my legs were fat! Wish I was that size now lol.. Well done sue and CLH! Louise get that slimatee from holland and barrett it really does work!! Xx

how long have you took slimatee for and how much do u have a day ? im guna get it

Well done Purpled!!

It's just a herbal tea but it's also a mild laxative, without giving TMI, I need 2 a day for it to work, but read the reviews on Amazon and dooyoo and stuff it works for everyone else brilliant. I'm a once every 2 weeks kinda gal lol, so it takes alot for me to go but this worked for me. It just makes u go to the loo every day and cleans you out. And it reduces water retention, I had a really flat tum after a week. I only took it for a week CLH you're supposed to drink it for 2 weeks out a month.

You get it in Holland and Barrett, £2 I think it is!

x

Well done! I'm very much like u I weigh 9.6 want to get to 8.10 but people always say why u on a diet but I have my own issues with my legs!!! Good luck!

I never seen this til now Lydia! I know people always say to me why are you even on a diet, but seriously, I'm only 5ft 2 and when I'm naked it's not a pretty site haha! I want to be comfortable when I'm in front of my OH and I'm not. x

Is it just tea? How does it taste? xx

Just bought some Sam ... Guna av a cup tonight and start it, il have one a day and maybe up it to 2 every other ... See how it goes.
Louise - I just opened the box and it smells minty lol ..

And yh it's like a herbal tea :)

In my opinion its minging! The only reason I can drink it the now is cos this cold has floored me for 2 weeks and I still cant taste or smell, so it's goin down like hot water. Normally I gag!
x

Someone mentioned some slimming tablets several pages back, is anyone taking them/had success?

Might try the tea (I hate herbal teas but it can't hurt can it?) as I'm feeling kinda desperate!

Partypaula 14lbs (4lbs lost 10lbs to go)4
janiebaby 9lbs ( 3lbs lost 7lbs to go )

Had my first tea a couple hours ago, it's ok, doesn't taste of much tbh but drinkable ..

Paula - its probs catching up with you if u didn't deserve it last week .. Keep going though

Yeah well get there Lydia! I have fat genes so I've no chance...

That's a shame Paula keep tryin! Gyles it was me I feel I do get results from the tablets, they're from sunbed shops or eBay they're called simply trim. Ive not had any 4 2 wks tho :(

x

Back