10 week holiday challenge!

Well done everyone .... Looks like everyone's Back on it!

CLH_X3 said:
210g of chip shop chips is 14pp .... But I don't know how much that works out chip wise as iv never done it, couldn't see 210g of chips being loads though ...

A small small cone of chips is 14pp. Dunno what a regular sized bag would be. It's a lot eh? I make my own at home hehe! X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I like chicken noodle stir fry. 6pp for noodles, 2pp of chicken and whatever veg you like all stir fried in a wok. I put mixed spices in and some soya sauce for 0pp too. Nom!

I had key line pie for tea 6pp.... Ha ...
Guna av chewits & mini milk later... Nom ... Just had a cereal bar at 2pp aswel do all that for 12pp

What are chewits? 3pp?

Yup! :)

azwethinkweiz said:
A small small cone of chips is 14pp. Dunno what a regular sized bag would be. It's a lot eh? I make my own at home hehe! X

Oh dear my ultimate points app eating out section may have lied to me then x

Is this the latest update??

Azwethinkweiz 10lbs (0lbs lost, 9lbs to go)
CLH_X3 16lbs (9.5lbs lost 6.5lbs to go) 5
Dolly Rocker 14lbs (6.5lbs lost 7.5lbs to go)
Lizaberryman 14lbs (2lbs lost 12lbs to go)
MrsK87 10lbs (1lbs lost 9lbs to go)
Snugglepuss 14lbs (4.5lbs lost 9.5lbs to go)
giles86 10lbs (2.5lbs lost 7.5lbs to go)
Lydiahoyle 14lbs (3lbs lost 11 to go)3
gracemiren 8lbs (0lbs lost 8lbs to go)
blonde_sue 15lbs (3.5lbs lost 9.5lbs to go
louise88 16lbs (11.5lbs lost 4.5lbs to go) 5
Partypaula 14lbs (7lbs lost 7lbs to go)5
kristin 14lbs (0lbs lost 14lbs to go)
x_sambam_x 14lbs (7.5lbs lost 6.5lbs to go)
Lovehandles 10.5lbs (2lb lost 8.5lbs to go)
janiebaby 9lbs ( 3lbs lost 7lbs to go )
Purpled 6lbs (2lbs lost 4lbs to go)

I have chicken stuffed with a babybel wrapped in bacon in the oven, with actifry chips and salad with a warburtons thin.......kinda keep eating all my points at night :/

I have 3 points left!

I took a photo of me in a bikini on tuesday as i did my stats.......OMG i am repulsive! :yuk::8855:

Snugglepuss said:
I have chicken stuffed with a babybel wrapped in bacon in the oven, with actifry chips and salad with a warburtons thin.......kinda keep eating all my points at night :/

I have 3 points left!

I took a photo of me in a bikini on tuesday as i did my stats.......OMG i am repulsive! :yuk::8855:

Hi snugglepuss

I tried on bikinis at the weekend and went shopping for a new one tho ended up crying in the shop instead! Isn't it rubbish how bad two bits of clothing can make you feel :(

The stir fry sounds nice Sarah!! I had bacon salad for dinner and then hot choc mini flake spirals crisps and a twister lolly. Plus ate loads of oh fried chips! So I'll estimate I went 3 over my pp.

Lydia did u get them! Yeh it's h&b.

I actually look pregnant cos that slimatee has had no effect in 5 days except to give me a tummy that feels like a washin machine. No movement lol!! So no chance would I b puttin a bikini on rite now xx

Hi snugglepuss

I tried on bikinis at the weekend and went shopping for a new one tho ended up crying in the shop instead! Isn't it rubbish how bad two bits of clothing can make you feel :(

It really is horrible isn't it!! I wouldn't mind i haven't even got kids yet so god help me when i do!
How tall are you? I'm only a shorty @5ft2.5

Sam...It must have the opposite effect on you like orange juice does with me, maybe stop drinking it?? xx

Lydiahoyle said:
Didnt buy it today as I haven't been near a h&b may try to get it tomorrow! Had a good day today but gone over - my oh bought me a brownie to celebrate my last evening at uni so would have been rude not to eat it! X

Why do they do that? Oh came in with a mcds last night! They try n make it hard 4 us!

I know it doesn't have a great effect on me but genuinely I'm once every 3 wks so I need somethin to help me along xx

Have u tried 2 cups a day?

I drink it but it gives me cramps!

Snugglepuss said:
It really is horrible isn't it!! I wouldn't mind i haven't even got kids yet so god help me when i do!
How tall are you? I'm only a shorty @5ft2.5

Sam...It must have the opposite effect on you like orange juice does with me, maybe stop drinking it?? xx

I don't have kids either so as you say god help me too!! I'm exactly the same height as you as well!
I go away in 3 weeks don't even want to think about swimwear but running out of time not to this weekend is going to be rubbish as I should go shopping...

Had a fairly good week but got weighed before since this morning I've put on 3lbs?!?!? Not a happy bunny I know that some will settle by Tomorrow morning but worried that most won't

Plus I'm sure my shots of sourz for pain relief won't be helping!

Awww Chick if we were tall we wouldn't have a weight problem ya know ;)

Is that cherry/apple sourz alcohol? My god i love that!! But i don't think that will help ;)

Right so you have say 3 weeks till your holiday......step away from the sourz, give your head a wobble and tell yourself....YOU CAN LOSE 7LB!!

It is do-able, you CAN do it :) xxx

Just had a slimatee, 3rd of the week.

Damn our genetics for being short!

Yup it's the alcohol apple sourz and not helping with the diet but possibly will help my chronic pain but regardless I've stepped away from the alcohol!

Just had a slimatee instead day 5 for me up till this morning id lost 1.5lbs since my weigh in so hopefully thatll still be true tomorrow morning! Think that 7lbs might be a bit of an effort but will do my best your right it can be done!! Xx

How many pp is in a shot of sourz?

Back