10 week holiday challenge!

Well I told you I ate all my pp for today... I then ate a jumbo sausage from my mums chippy! How many pp was that x

I'd guess about 6-8pp? How big was it lol? Got your weeklies to cover it?

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Yeh uv got my weeklies... So today was day 4 of my first week and just tallied all my points and iv uses 16 weeklies ! Is that ok? X I googled jumbo sausage and someone said it was 9pp so iv put it down as that just to be on the safe side lol x

Well good luck Lydia - im back to drinking my slimatee ... Day 4 drinking it!

Liza- 9pp sounds about right and looks like your doing fine so far!

Well iv had 26pp today! ... I'm on 28 but guna go to bed soon do no more for me!

It defo works in the bathroom effect! Ha ... Im
just guna use it til I run out tea bags - think I only got 5/6 left

Well as u all know I can't help weighing myself everyday... So in the last two days iv lost half a pound each day :0) x lost 2lbs so far this week x

Lost 2lbs today, fair to say I'm chuffed to bits. I'm now 1.5lbs above my target with 3 weigh ins left I'm hoping to be 5lbs over target.

Azwethinkweiz 10lbs (2lbs lost, 8lbs to go)
CLH_X3 16lbs (10lbs lost 6lbs to go) 6
Dolly Rocker 14lbs (6.5lbs lost 7.5lbs to go)
Lizaberryman 14lbs (2lbs lost 12lbs to go)
MrsK87 10lbs (1lbs lost 9lbs to go)
Snugglepuss 14lbs (4.5lbs lost 9.5lbs to go)
giles86 10lbs (5lbs lost 5lbs to go)
Lydiahoyle 14lbs (3lbs lost 11 to go)3
gracemiren 8lbs (0lbs lost 8lbs to go)
blonde_sue 15lbs (3.5lbs lost 9.5lbs to go
louise88 16lbs (17.5lbs lost 0.5lbs to go) 7
Partypaula 14lbs (7lbs lost 7lbs to go)5
kristin 14lbs (0lbs lost 14lbs to go)
x_sambam_x 14lbs (5.5lbs lost 8.5lbs to go)
Lovehandles 10.5lbs (2lb lost 8.5lbs to go)
janiebaby 9lbs ( 5lbs lost 4lbs to go )
Purpled 6lbs (2lbs lost 4lbs to go)

Azwethinkweiz 10lbs (2lbs lost, 8lbs to go)
CLH_X3 16lbs (10lbs lost 6lbs to go) 6
Dolly Rocker 14lbs (6.5lbs lost 7.5lbs to go)
Lizaberryman 9lbs (2lbs lost 7lbs to go)
MrsK87 10lbs (1lbs lost 9lbs to go)
Snugglepuss 14lbs (4.5lbs lost 9.5lbs to go)
giles86 10lbs (5lbs lost 5lbs to go)
Lydiahoyle 14lbs (3lbs lost 11 to go)3
gracemiren 8lbs (0lbs lost 8lbs to go)
blonde_sue 15lbs (3.5lbs lost 9.5lbs to go
louise88 16lbs (17.5lbs lost 0.5lbs to go) 7
Partypaula 14lbs (7lbs lost 7lbs to go)5
kristin 14lbs (0lbs lost 14lbs to go)
x_sambam_x 14lbs (5.5lbs lost 8.5lbs to go)
Lovehandles 10.5lbs (2lb lost 8.5lbs to go)
janiebaby 9lbs ( 5lbs lost 4lbs to go )
Purpled 6lbs (2lbs lost 4lbs to go)[/QUOTE]

Well done people ;)

Sat watching hubby play cricket.. Yawn! Iv eaten some quavers and a pepperami whilst here and a packet of fruitella!!!! 10 pp left for tonight doh! Z

I got 9pp left! Ha

I've nothing left lol! Have to dip into weeklies for me dinner now :p

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Well that went well.... Went in to my weeklies I have about 19 left!!! So now I'm gonna stick to 26pp until weigh in on Tuesday eek x

Hi everyone, I am new to the site. Would love to join challenge. A few friends have had great success with WW so decided to give it a go!!

Starting weight 11st 0 pds :( I am only 5'3". Goal is 9st 4 pds. Going on holiday in 8 weeks and would love to be down 14 pds. Onwards and downwards!! :)

Welcome miniboo!

Aw girls I hate myself!!!! I am putting weight on but this is the only week I would genuinely say I don't understand it? I have stuck 2 my points? Then I get up this morning and I'm 9st 5??? So I've put on a lb! Then because I was demoralised I went to a BBQ today and never pointed anything :(( had loads of crisps a steak a chicken breast chips potatoes, bread full fat butter!! My holiday is a week on tues I could cry. Nver been this heavy goin on holiday b4.

To top it all off, I ordered 2 bikinis from h n m and I got the bottoms in a 12 (I'm a ten) but because I wanted a nice fit I got a 12. And I look repulsive in them it's cuttin off my blood supply. So I'll need 2 swap for a 14. Made me feel great!!

So tomorrow morning I'm getting up, goin 2 the gym then sauna and sunbed... Bit of tan always helps. Im fuming at myself rite now!

Rant over! And well done liza and everyone else who lost weight xx

Welcome miniboo! - good luck!

Liza - Aslong as ur still in ur weeklies you should lose! Just do as you said n stick to ur points ..!

Sam- it could be anything, are you close to totm? Have fun getting a tab! I'm going away end of aug and I plan to get a bit of a tann before I go.. Base coat ;)

Well out of the 9pp I had left I used 7pp so used 26pp instead 28pp

Welcome miniboo!

Aw girls I hate myself!!!! I am putting weight on but this is the only week I would genuinely say I don't understand it? I have stuck 2 my points? Then I get up this morning and I'm 9st 5??? So I've put on a lb! Then because I was demoralised I went to a BBQ today and never pointed anything :(( had loads of crisps a steak a chicken breast chips potatoes, bread full fat butter!! My holiday is a week on tues I could cry. Nver been this heavy goin on holiday b4.

To top it all off, I ordered 2 bikinis from h n m and I got the bottoms in a 12 (I'm a ten) but because I wanted a nice fit I got a 12. And I look repulsive in them it's cuttin off my blood supply. So I'll need 2 swap for a 14. Made me feel great!!

So tomorrow morning I'm getting up, goin 2 the gym then sauna and sunbed... Bit of tan always helps. Im fuming at myself rite now!

Rant over! And well done liza and everyone else who lost weight xx

Sam that was me last week!! I stuck to my points but put 2lb on??

I think its come back off this week though (fingers crossed) i weigh tomorrow.

I bet you don't look repulsive and i always go a size bigger on my bikini bottoms too, if you have to go 2 sizes bigger i reckon the sizings must be small!!
You will do it :)

I'm currently baking a birthday cake for my nephew *must NOT eat cake mix* :p

I've not used many weeklys this week and stuck to my points everyday, so i hope the scales are nice tomorrow, 7 weeks till my holiday xx

Good luck snugglepuss!!

Just snack on fruit etx... What days your weigh in Liza?

Back