10 week holiday challenge!

CLH_X3 said:
Hope it is.. least there all gone til wi nw!

GOOD LUCK!

Just weighed in, lost 2lb :) Can't actually believe that! Ate every single weeklie & activity point! I'm telling ya, using the weeklies in big chunks works (I used 21 on saturday & 14 on Monday for instance). Yay! X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Thanks Lydia :) Wow, climbing a mountain!! Pretty cool. I did a 4 mile jog yesterday and I'm still tired today haha!

Just updating the list. Still 6lb to go... Sigh!

Azwethinkweiz 10lbs (4lbs lost, 6lbs to go)
CLH_X3 16lbs (10lbs lost 6lbs to go) 6
Dolly Rocker 14lbs (6.5lbs lost 7.5lbs to go)
Lizaberryman 9lbs (2lbs lost 7lbs to go)
MrsK87 10lbs (1lbs lost 9lbs to go)
Snugglepuss 14lbs (6lbs lost 8lbs to go)
giles86 10lbs (5lbs lost 5lbs to go)
Lydiahoyle 14lbs (4lbs lost 10 to go)6
gracemiren 8lbs (0lbs lost 8lbs to go)
blonde_sue 15lbs (3.5lbs lost 9.5lbs to go
louise88 16lbs (17.5lbs lost 0.5lbs to go) 7
Partypaula 14lbs (7lbs lost 7lbs to go)5
kristin 14lbs (0lbs lost 14lbs to go)
x_sambam_x 14lbs (5.5lbs lost 8.5lbs to go)
Lovehandles 10.5lbs (2lb lost 8.5lbs to go)
janiebaby 9lbs ( 6lbs lost 3lbs to go )
Purpled 6lbs (2lbs lost 4lbs to go)

Hopefully me using 35 yesterday will work out for next weigh in, well done!

Can someone take 3.5 off mine ... I lost 4 but didn't update it when I gained half! And change it to week 8

Done CLH x
Well done Az :)

CLH_X3 16lbs (13.5lost 2.5lbs to go) 8
louise88 16lbs (17.5lbs lost 0.5lbs to go) 7

Thanks

Well done clh! I got down to 9st 3 this mornin but went mental cos I felt thinner n ate all day without pointin. That's funny about the slimatee I hated it and I quite like it too now haha.

Me and my wee boy are havin a sleepover in his "playhouse" tonite we built a wooden cabin in the garden and he has a tv in it n stuff so were sleepin out there. Just spotted a spider the size of an octopus out there so wish me luck!

And also I have just ate loads of Marshmallows on sticks with melted chocolate...

Off 2 Newcastle in morning for a shoppin spree :) woohoo :) xx

Well done too Sarah didnt notice that! And thanks snugglepuss, Im sure ul get there 1 day. But I suppose even when u are at target well probably never b happy! Being a woman is hard work!!! :) xx

I'm just gonna say this... Sambam you are gorgeous and you look lovely and slim! I wish I looked half as pretty and thin lol. Women are so hard on themselves aren't they :( x

Well done clh! I got down to 9st 3 this mornin but went mental cos I felt thinner n ate all day without pointin. That's funny about the slimatee I hated it and I quite like it too now haha.

Me and my wee boy are havin a sleepover in his "playhouse" tonite we built a wooden cabin in the garden and he has a tv in it n stuff so were sleepin out there. Just spotted a spider the size of an octopus out there so wish me luck!

And also I have just ate loads of Marshmallows on sticks with melted chocolate...

Off 2 Newcastle in morning for a shoppin spree :) woohoo :) xx

That sounds so cute! How was your night ?! Ha ! Hope the spiders didn't Eat you!

Seeing the numbers on the scales had a different effect on me! If I see it's gone down it spurs me on to be good! N not eat... I also love trying on clothes I couldn't get into before, makes me feel good!

Azwethinkweiz- is your name Sarah ? I got a feeling it is from reading it some were and ur username is to long to always write! Lol .... Your only 5lbs away from target! .. Don't be hard on yourself!

Im 11.8lbs! A lot bigger then both you!

Mmmmm in eating prawn cocktail wotsits! Lush 3pp

Managed a wee half pound off today which I'm really happy about after my naughtiness.

Well done!

Awww Sam how did the sleepover go? so cute <3

And Az/Sarah? don't be so hard on yourself you are 5lbs from target, be proud and from what your weight loss is like 2lbs this week was brill :)
CLH same goes for you m'dear!! Alot bigger (not much!!) BUT alot taller too that counts for alot, if i was taller i wouldn't have a weight problem!! lol
Well done Louise :) xx

I'm still on target for losing this week but tomorrow i'm going to the cinema and out for food :/ I've not tracked very well this week and i swear i have eaten all of my weeklies so i'm going to hope for the best, i swear the slimatee is working for me though, i have 3 cups left and then i'm going to drink the last week just before i go on holiday :) xx

Thanks CLH, yeah my name is Sarah so you can just call me that lol ;)
That goal is 10st 8lb... It's just a random weight I picked that's under my BMI so I'm not sure I'll be happy when I get there, I might set my goal back some more when (if) I get there. I've been 11st 8! And I'm a lil smaller than you :) Think I've paid my dues to the 11s, 12s, 13s and 14s, never wanna go back there again!

Thanks Snugglepuss, if only we could all stretch ourselves out we'd be perfect weights already hehe :) xx

CLH_X3 16lbs (13.5lost 2.5lbs to go) 8
louise88 16lbs (18lbs lost 0bs to go) 8

Just updating

well i went a little awol this weekend ... eekk ... just had some stuff i shouldnt! ... but not loads like i usually would!....

i know its kinda cheating but im guna do the 3 day diet again just so i dont put on wed!

Hi guys :) yeh was a good wee nite we took the duvet out and watched Rio, woke up feeling so sore though lyin on solid wood all nite!

Went to Newcastle sat morning and ate rubbish :( Had a full treat bag of peanut m&ms lol, a McDonalds franky and bennies and a koppaberg!!

But it's fine I'm going on holiday in the morning!! :)

Thanks girls. Sarah you are beautiful.. U look great!

What's ur real name CLH? I agree with snugglepuss ur a lot taller than us, I'm 5" 2. Ur looking great too in ur dress pic.

Snugglepuss glad ur liking the slimatee. It's working for me 2!! :) xx

x_sambam_x said:
Hi guys :) yeh was a good wee nite we took the duvet out and watched Rio, woke up feeling so sore though lyin on solid wood all nite!

Went to Newcastle sat morning and ate rubbish :( Had a full treat bag of peanut m&ms lol, a McDonalds franky and bennies and a koppaberg!!

What's ur real name CLH? I agree with snugglepuss ur a lot taller than us, I'm 5" 2. Ur looking great too in ur dress pic.

Have a fab time on holiday. Hope it's sunny for you :D xx

sounds like fun!... I need more slimatee!

My names Chantelle :) nn Thanking you!

av a nice time away!

Back