10 week holiday challenge!

Yeh I was goin 2 say that... Can we just continue this thread I like it? Even tho I have no holiday now!

Weighed and not so bad. After Newcastle I had hot back upto 9st 6 and weighed myself this morning I'm 9st 10 so not too bad, I've genuinely came home before 10lb heavier so I'm happy with that! Had a great time was worth it.. Hit the being home blues now lol.

Startin the diet tomoz been eating rubbish all day! I took dulcolax last nite snugglepuss that sorted me out :) need 2 get more slimatee xx

I was wondering what would happen too, i like this thread :)

Sam, you looking HOT in your profile pic ;)

I'm on the high point day today of the wendie plan, i'm just eating a garlic bread with my main meal as i still want to eat healthy..lol
Back at zumba tonight since forever, so i'm going to hurt tomorrow, i can already feel the pain!!
xx

Thanks so much snugglepuss.. Feel so much better with a tan :)

I'm goin 2 start that wendy plan. I'm not ready 2 start the diet again yet :-s I've been eating choc eclairs and a chippy today.. It's because I'm still in holiday mode, a week of eating what I want when I want is still not left my system!

Well done for goin bk to Zumba I need some exercise in my life!! X

Sorry I haven't been on in two weeks I got a new phone and hadn't downloaded the app until today.... So iv been naughty and haven't been doing ww have been quite stressed and have had some joint problems been diagnosed with inflammatory arthritis at age 22! Crazy I know, so iv been on steroids which to my surprise have made me less hungry which is a bonus, since last Saturday iv lost 7lbs! No idea how! And iv got my holiday in 10 days so I'm a few lbs away from my wedding weight yippee

That's good Liza, lucky because u normally gain weight on steroids do u not? In going to have arthritis in my hip soon and I'm only 22, I have perthes disease which makes the bone wear away so I struggle 2 exercise... Where u goin on holiday again? X

It was my 10 week weigh in last Thursday and I hit my target exactly!

Partypaula 14lbs (14lbs lost 0 to go)

Really pleased as that's 2 stone 3lbs in total since I started WW in mid jan.

Egypt on Monday with a better bikini body then before. ?????

Well done Paula thats amazing!! Wish I had ur discipline, I've just had a toasted baguette and nutella for breakfast and had a chippy last night.. Need 2 get a grip but because I don't have a holiday anymore I've no motivation. Bellini body Lydia lol.

I'll strt the diet on Monday hopefully not any heavier than 9st 11... How's everyone else gettin on? Where's Chantelle shes not been in this thread recently? X

Oh n well done Lydia thts gd! Xx

Azwethinkweiz 10lbs (5lbs lost, 5lbs to go)
CLH_X3 16lbs (13.5lost 2.5lbs to go) 8
Dolly Rocker 14lbs (6.5lbs lost 7.5lbs to go)
Lizaberryman 9lbs (2lbs lost 7lbs to go)
MrsK87 10lbs (1lbs lost 9lbs to go)
Snugglepuss 14lbs (6.5lbs lost 7.5lbs to go)
giles86 10lbs (5lbs lost 5lbs to go)
Lydiahoyle 14lbs (4lbs lost 10 to go)6
gracemiren 8lbs (0lbs lost 8lbs to go)
blonde_sue 15lbs (3.5lbs lost 9.5lbs to go
louise88 16lbs (22lbs lost 0bs to go) 9
Partypaula 14lbs (7lbs lost 7lbs to go)5
kristin 14lbs (0lbs lost 14lbs to go)
x_sambam_x 14lbs (5.5lbs lost 8.5lbs to go)
Lovehandles 10.5lbs (2lb lost 8.5lbs to go)
janiebaby 9lbs ( 8lbs lost 2lbs to go )
Purpled 6lbs (2lbs lost 4lbs to go)

sorry i havent been here for a while , had to deal with a lump in my boobie and have had it taken out , still waiting
on final test results any how , ive weighed myself and only have 2lbs left till target ! and 2 weeks till my holiday
my husband is taking me out next week to buy me a new outfit for all my hard work !!

Had my 10 week WI on Saturday and I sts. Lost 22lbs in total so can't complain too much. I need another challenge to focus again lol

Right Lydia im 9 st 10 too let's do this together!! Wanna be slim for summer so we better get a move on!!

I have not 1 pair of jeans that fit I feel minging!!

Well done janie uv done fantastic... Thats gd ur huaband is supporting you thru ur eright loss its a good incentive. Thinkin of u hope everythin goes ok with the test results... Xx

Also thts great Louise! I'm over since week 1 haha xx

Today I started. Goin 2 do the Wendy plan so I get 33 points today. Is ur weigh day sat? Xx

Yeh mines was a wed n I'm changing to Monday so well both change and keep each other motivated... Monday it is, let's see who loses the most, bit of healthy competition!! :) how u done today? X

Hello ladies, how's your weekends been? I completed my 10km womens mini marathon today even with my injured leg so pleased with that but knackered and can't believe I have to work tomorrow. I've used all my weeklies too so gotta be good till Friday now :p x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Right Lydia im 9 st 10 too let's do this together!! Wanna be slim for summer so we better get a move on!!

I have not 1 pair of jeans that fit I feel minging!!

Well done janie uv done fantastic... Thats gd ur huaband is supporting you thru ur eright loss its a good incentive. Thinkin of u hope everythin goes ok with the test results... Xx
thankyou , i will update once i know xx

Well I done OK yesterday Lydia. Had 34 points then ate some Ritz crackers when I only had 33 points... then I realised this morning Monday is a 36 point day so it's all good! :) My neighbours had a street BBQ but I didnt go, I was looking after my friends wee boy so had 2 riotous children to compete with lol.

Thats brilliant Sarah!! U must b so fit. I couldnt even do a 5k. I wanna start exercising but I'll wait until I am a bit slimmer and have a bit more energy ! I wasn't even off work yesterday I'm in today aswell :( x

Trust me Sam, I'm not that fit. And I look like a bowl of jelly running down the road lol, you're much slimmer than me hon! I did C25K to get myself up to 5k. I'd recommend that to anyone who wants to start running. I think 10km is my limit - dunno if I'd be interested in running anything longer than that now.
My leg is injured so it took me (I'd estimate) a good 80 minutes lol. Need to rest that leg today now - pain in the bum!!

Wendie plan seems to be catching on these days :) I might give it another go next week - last 2 attempts at it I didn't stick at it properly at all lol... need more willpower!

I had 33 today all was goin well but I have jst had thick toastie toast and butter!! And tea. Was yum. So I'll need 2 take about 6 points off my Saturday weeklies.

That's a shame Lydia will u not be lost without oh? It's the opposite with me I'm afraid my oh lost the contract he was working on today (he left a wee bit of mess he's a self employed electrician) and they sed don't come bk so he's no work at the moment and hell be under my feet constantly doing my head in! Messing my house up when I'm at work... I can't be doing with it.

We're lookin at caravans! :D maybe goin to buy one, love a wee wet wknd at a caravan!

How'd the diet go today? Xx

Back