100% Advent Treats

josiejojojo

Well it's starting to look a lot like Christmas and last night I put out the advent calendars. I have refillable ones and OHs was stuffed to the rafters with sweetie while mine was looking sadly empty (even's the dogs got a better one).

I failed miserably to get my hands on the Selfridges Lancome advent calendar... which would have been an expensive but lovely way to start each Decemeber morn.
So instead I decided to stuff mine with £1 and £2 coins.... even better is that they come from my painstakingly sorting out the years worth of loose coins OH leaves around the house... he'll never miss 'em :)
I reckon that £10 a week will keep my nails nice and tidy until Christmas day.

What other 100% Christmas treats are you giving yourself?

LOL!! love it
x x x

Great thinking !!!!!!!

I have actually got a malteasers one have resroted to taking to the shed at the bottom of the garden lol =)

Deezer said:
Mines watching my little dogs eating theres!! Lol... Priceless!!! (Soppy git arent i????)

Awwww

Hey Dee

We have bought a puppy but we can't have him until the 22rd still only a bby yet can't wait to get him lots of long walks too !!! Xx

A staffy I will post a pic in my diary :0) x

Cant wait to get him Dee xx

A staffy I will post a pic in my diary :0) x

Cant wait to get him Dee xx

Aww i have a staffy ... he is all white with a black patch on one eye, so adorable and has such a great personality. Staffs are so seen in the wrong light :( he is my little baby.

He is 10 now but he is as active as ever and his 2 x 45 mins walks a day keep me active too x

Awwww

Hey Dee

We have bought a puppy but we can't have him until the 22rd still only a bby yet can't wait to get him lots of long walks too !!! Xx

Awwww my puppy is 6 months old today... they grow up so fast (sniff :)). You'll have such fun xxx

josiejojojo said:
Awwww my puppy is 6 months old today... they grow up so fast (sniff :)). You'll have such fun xxx

I hope so the kids love him
Already xx

Back