100% day today - Thursday

Lili

lets all be 100% good today (at least)
a fair few people seem to be struggling (inc me) so lets all try and be good together :)

who's in??

hi lilli, i'm also struggling at mo, lots of pressures and stress making me eat when i know i shouldn't. like you start every day like i mean it and then something goes wrong and i start picking :copon:

one of my besties has invited me down the pub lunchtime but will take that as one of my snacks so even though gonna be naughty will allow for it in cals.

good luck with your 100% and fantastic weight loss so far, well done you, whats your're secret?

Yep, I 'm up for a perfect day. Yesterday went fine until a crisis with my daughters GCSE coursework caused us both to scoff down an Easter Egg which was taunting us in the kitchen. Luckily only a small one .

Just lots and lots of coffee today.

easter eggs are so tempting, last night i was in kitchen and staring at the eggs that i'd bought for people!! GSCE stress is a good reason to break into one!

Thanks sparkelwings, I'd kindof forgotten how much i have lost, i dont feel like i have lost much. I guess i just had a lot to lose, and i was very lazy and ate loads.
i used to have 2 breakfasts (huge bowl of cereal and toast), cooked lunch (canteen food) packet of crisps, chocolate and cooked dinner/take-away, with pudding and huge bowl of cereal for a snack.
now i have slimfast shake breakfast, apple, shake for lunch, fruit or snack bar and cooked dinner - prob more than 600 cals - and jelly, then sometimes have cereal after . i only do it 5 days a week while i am at work and weekend try try to be okish.
i do exercise most eves too so that helps, but i havent lost much for a few weeks now :-(
think thats whats making me wanna eat more!
but today is a good day. 100%!

one day at a time

just realised i promised to bake hot cross buns this eve as well as a banana cake, i've gotta avoid temptation!!! save them for the weekend!!

Lili, i am with you. 100% day today.

I have my green tea with super berries. (it's actually nicer than it sounds. lol) and I am going to sit on here until I feel confident that I am not going to eat the entire contents of the kitchen cupboard.

Quarter to three and still on track!!!

A pear, two plums and a bar so far, but as we all know, it is a long time to bed time......

Arg.. night time after dinner is my worst... I can tell you now.. I just can not avoid sneaking in something after dinner..... Although.. I've been on a pickle kick lately.... pickles aren't horrible. It's the bowl of cereal I crave at night!!!!

LR

2 meal bars, and 600 cals for tea. lots of water and green tea.
I know I wont eat again tonight because I am not an evening snacker. I am going to use my snack calories for a hot milk before bed.

Arg.. night time after dinner is my worst... I can tell you now.. I just can not avoid sneaking in something after dinner..... Although.. I've been on a pickle kick lately.... pickles aren't horrible. It's the bowl of cereal I crave at night!!!!

LR

hi hun, couldyou not save some cals through the day to have your cereal at night if thats your worst time?

yeah what is it about cereal in the eves!?
i managed the day, didnt even eat anything i naked, until this morn! all night i cud just smell the hot cross buns everytime i woke up i think it was pshchological. feel much better today that i did a 100% day. I dont often stick too much to slimfast at weekends, but next week think i'll try and do a 100% week??

Well, I did a 100% day, I am going to do it today too. Only because I am going out for lunch tomorrow and I know I will have a wine or 2!!

Back