100% Re-focus thread :-)

LadyT

Tough But Sexy X
Hey lovelies, it appears a few of us have lost our way a little on this journey so it was suggested we do a refocus thread, feel free the join the more the merrier :D xx

Hands up I'm here. Three weeks start off. Daily accountability for me. August 13 want to be in a dress that is a tad too small.
Day one not perfect so are we starting today or tomorrow ?

Thanks Lady T x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey, thanks for joining I was worried I was on my own here like billy no mates lol.

Start tomorrow xx

I don't need to re-focus so much, as am obviously at a slightly different stage to y'all... but I thought I'd help make you look popular but posting Ms T!... certainly no 'billy no mates' here, when it comes to you... ;) hehe...

Luv ya!! Oh, and good luck to everyone refocusing... You can do it!!! :D

xx

Last edited:
Hey ladies,

I am doing sw atm..its really slow..i sometimes gain and sumtyms loose.

Please give me advice on what I have to do on this diet....

Thanks

Superstar Naz said:
Hey ladies,

I am doing sw atm..its really slow..i sometimes gain and sumtyms loose.

Please give me advice on what I have to do on this diet....

Thanks

Hey Naz, lighterlife is a total food replacement plan. The losses are acing averaging a stone a month. Some may say it's expensive but what value do you put on your health is the question to ask! You have a weekly weigh in session where you collect your packs followed by a same sex group counselling session. Cognitive behaviour therapy which is amazing and totally gives the support needed, I have had many lightbulb moments along the way trying to learn about and fully understand why I have the eating habits I do, I was fat for a reason as much as I tried to ignore it.

I recommend you browse this forum and read some of the diaries it might help you decide and good luck xx

Pinkie :) said:
I don't need to re-focus so much, as am obviously at a slightly different stage to y'all... but I thought I'd help make you look popular but posting Ms T!... certainly no 'billy no mates' here, when it comes to you... ;) hehe...

Luv ya!! Oh, and good luck to everyone refocusing... You can do it!!! :D

xx

Hello my little ray of sunshine lol

Ok ok so we know you're at goal lol we all will be soon too so watch out lovely we are coming to get ya! Lol

Good news you are maintaining you must be pleased!

You are funny lol luv ya too hun xxx

Hello my little ray of sunshine lol

Ok ok so we know you're at goal lol we all will be soon too so watch out lovely we are coming to get ya! Lol

Good news you are maintaining you must be pleased!

You are funny lol luv ya too hun xxx
Haha.... oh dear, I hope it didn't sound like I was showing off, was just meant to be teasing! hehe... ;)

Hey, you're all welcome to join me, it's just me and the lovely Ms River at the mo, and we could do with a few more! So hurry up you refocuser's, RTM is waiting for ya! :D xxx

Carrie 0/21
Ladyt 0/21
Clarabow 0/21

Maybe like this? Xx

Nice one Carrie :)

Day 1
My name is Clarabow and I am a food addict lol
Totay I shall be following the total plan. Porridge for breakfast, soup for lunch, coffee shake pm and then probably a bannana one before bed.
A day computer training for me. Deep joy ! Get the behind me biscuits. I only eat them on training courses, dont like them really. How mad is that.

Onwards x

Thanks carrie xx

Good luck everyone xx

Have decided that I'm only on Total for another month as I'm missing food so much. So, 4 weeks totally abstinent for me to make the most of it and ensure I get to the 29 BMI so that I can move on.

Slight variation on the 3 weeks but hope you don't mind me joining in, xx

Me too please! LLLite is just not working for me so I am going to try to get back on to Total tonight - if I cry all over my counsellor she might relent? if not can I hang out with you anyway? Pleeeze??

It was a bit unrealistic to expect that I could survive my manager's return to work and a restart on the same day. I shall be re starting on Friday a day off, get the weekend under my belt and ketosis under way. My sanity will not survive, need to keep a little calm and professional. Sensible choice for me.

Can I still be in the club ? pretty please ?

Hi Guys,
I may as well join you. Tomorrow will be my day 1. I need to focus and aim to complete one week at a time not putting too much pressure on myself.
Since stopping LL and my operation I have put on 30 lbs OMG !!! 6 months and 2 stone on that is appaulling so here we go. To be honest it was so easy to fall back into bad habits and all my stresses in life havent helped. Here comes day 1.

Jump on in Nutty the water is fine. Friday I have decided is my day due to reasons of wanting to keep my sanity and avoid prison for killing my co workers :)

ps Nutty could have been worse than two stone back on. You obviously weren't trying that hard xx

i didnt do too well yesterday so im aiming for a 20/21, well actually im planning on being 100% till 6/8/12 so 23/23.

carrie 0/23 xx

Back