100% weekend, who's in

I am going to the pictures with my nephew too - Toy Story 3. I'm not sure what kind of snacks to take - maybe I'll make a little packed lunch box of healthy snacks each.

I am going to make a delicious prawn curry for Friday and Saturday night so I don't feel like I'm missing out by staying in. I usually end up treating myself to a take away as a reward for staying in but SW tikka massala tastes much better than take away I think

What a relief, yeah I'd love to join in on this one! Like all of you I find Weekends the most difficult.

Here's to a good one, guys!!!!! :)

Lots of love, Caramelle X X X

This is going to be great. I find that i feel more motivated when it seems like a team effort. Here's to all of us from midnight tonight, yippee

Yep - i'm still in!! Had my first two days since weigh in on target with my syns and am having another good one today - would LOVE to get a decent weekend under my belt! xx

I'm in, I'm in!!!!!!!! I need a 100% weekend and have no real plans to nothing should get in my way!! Ooooohh think how saintly we will all be on the scales next week :) xxxxxxxxx

Ooooohh think how saintly we will all be on the scales next week

Heres hoping!! ;)

I don't think I've EVER had a 100% weekend but this close to target I think I should do it! Weekends are always my downfall!

I may need extra moral support! It was DHs birthday yesterday and not only is there leftover birthday cake kicking around he has been inundated with sweeties and chocolates that he is being very good and not offering me, but has said that if I want any, I should just have some.

So far, I have had ONE 3 syn Thorntons chocolate, and for someone who could put away a box on her own in about 20 minutes, that in itself is a MAJOR achievement but this is the first real test of my willpower since I started SW. *Focus on WI* is about to become my mantra for the weekend!

100% weekend sounds like a good idea for me. I was supposed to be going clubbing tomorrow, but seeing as I'm ill and stuck indoors, I should be able to have a good weekend. I need it as I've eaten so much today!!!

Would love a big loss at WI on Monday! Good luck everyone!

I've got friends staying over this weekend, but really need some motivation to stick to plan so count me in too!

I am in please .... does it start today (friday) or tomorrow :0)

I started yesterday on this and had an angelic day eating tons of free food and in the end only using 1 syn.

Made the chilli out of the SW Mag and it made loads and was amazing :)

I'm in!!

I don't know if I'm counting everything in the right way. I'd appreciate it if I could post my food on this thread to see if my idea of 100% is the same as everyone else's idea of 100%!

Yesterday I ate (extra easy):
Breakfast: mushrooms fried with fry light, 1 x egg, 1 x wholemeal toast from 400g loaf (heB 1/2) with 1 laughing cow light triangle (part of heA) brown sauce (1 tablespoon - 1 syn)

Snack: fruit

Lunch: Salad using spinach leaves, red pepper, tomatoes, pickled onions, fat free cottage cheese, tuna (from tin in brine), sweetcorn, 1 boiled egg.

Dinner: chilli made with quorn, tinned tomato and spices with veggies chopped into it (corgettes, onions, carrot) on a small jacket potato (200g) and 1 tablespoon ff cottage cheese and spinach salad leaves, peppers and tomatoes on the side.

Supper (friday night couldn't resist nibbles): two rivita crispbreads (heB) with one laughing cow on them (heA) and pickled onions.
Fat free Muller light and strawberries.

HeB's : 1 slice bread (400g loaf) and two rivita crispbreads
HeA's: 2 laughing cow light triangles and dashes of milk in my coffee
No added sugar orange squash
1 syn.

I think I'll start a food diary. Doh.

x

How are you all doing so far guys?
I am so proud of myself for yesterday! We got together with family and all had fish & chips. This was planned, so I had time to work out what to have. Had about 1/3 portion of chips, pickled egg, and a whole de-battered haddock. I'd ordered mushy peas also, but tasted burned so didn't have it in the end! Anyway I got away from it with around 15 syns. And boy did it hit the spot!!

We're having a full English today, SW friendly - which really makes me feel motivated for sticking 100% this weekend ;-)

Lots of love, Caramelle X X X

I'm going to give it a go. I'm in the house by myself tonight and that tends to be when I eat way more than I should. I guess it's a case of if no one sees it, I don't need to count the syns for it :rolleyes:

Morning ladeez!! (are we all ladeez or are there any men mooching around the thread?! lol)
Well so far so good - yesterday i was on plan ending up at 13 syns (would have been 9 but i needed a chocolate fix - aero in the fridge still calling me, but settled on a snack size dairy milk) and today is going well too - so far so good anyway.
I think planning is probably the key for the weekends, i'm planning on a SW red day fry up later which i'm looking forward to - with or without a couple of sausages used as syns - not sure yet depends on how angelic i'm feeling! lol Am focusing on Weigh in day - Wednesday - and NEED a good weekend under my belt as next weekend i'm going home for the first time in 6 months, so will have to plan flexi syns for next week so i can hopefully still stick to plan.
So 100% weekend is a MUST this weekend. Hope you're all managing to stay on track. xxxx

WHERE IS EVERYONE!?!?!?!?!

Ok, so you've either all gone off and gotten lives without me, which i have to say is completely shocking! :eek:......OR......you're all cowering behind empty wrappers of chocolate, crisps, sweets, fish & chip wrappers and the empty packaging from the contents of your fridge!!
:eatdrink023::eatdrink051::eat:
PLEASE, somebody tell me they're still on for a 100% weekend!
WE CAN DO IT!!!

STEP AWAY FROM THE FOOD!!!

Haha! Was just in the process of writing a reply!

So far, so good, I'm on track. All I've eaten is a banana for breakfast and just finished my lunch - jacket potato with beans and a massive side salad.

Though I've upped the fluid intake and I'm fine, I don't NEED any more food, which is nice as I'm a grazer by nature!

If I get do peckish later then I may have a pear or something :)

YAY!!! Someone else is still here!! There must be others........ come out, come out, wherever you are!! (can ya tell i'm bored today!? lol)

Back