100% weekend, who's in

It's going ok so far but it's only 2:30pm...

Breakfast: 3 rashers lean grilled bacon, handful of cherry tomatoes, half a pineapple chopped with 0% total

Lunch: Salmon pate (made with tinned salmon, 2tbsp cottage cheese, 2tbsp 0% total, juice of a lemon, pepper and chilli flakes) with 4 sesame ryvita (HE), chopped vegetables and salad.

I'm just worried about what to do later. There's nothing on the TV and I want to stop myself eating out of boredom. Any advice?

WHERE IS EVERYONE!?!?!?!?!

Ok, so you've either all gone off and gotten lives without me, which i have to say is completely shocking! :eek:......OR......you're all cowering behind empty wrappers of chocolate, crisps, sweets, fish & chip wrappers and the empty packaging from the contents of your fridge!!
:eatdrink023::eatdrink051::eat:
PLEASE, somebody tell me they're still on for a 100% weekend!
WE CAN DO IT!!!

STEP AWAY FROM THE FOOD!!!

Oh help me - I have been back on over a week but have not been syning - i had a accident I have eatten 60 syns in a night and morning biscuits i brought for guest ..
But I have worked out only had 40 in whole week so have totalled 100 ... may be ok ... but what a waste of sins - u now have me 100 % but in a way I have been 100 % because i think i used flexi sins ahh help lol
xxxx

I'm just worried about what to do later. There's nothing on the TV and I want to stop myself eating out of boredom. Any advice?

Ok, so you need to keep yourself busy.
* have long hot bubble bath (can't eat in the bath without food going soggy)
* give yourself a manicure - (can't eat while nails are wet)
* give your self a pedicure (same reason)
* Do something crafy (hard to eat food whilst using glue)
* Come on the arcade on here or post, post, post - catch up on threads - start new ones.....anything to keep yourself typing.
* Drink LOTS of water or have a couple of cans of diet coke (the bubbles may give you gas but will stop you feeling hungry)
* Ask a friend over who knows you're slimming so you can't stuff your face in front of them (not saying you'd stuff your face anyway, but you know)
Worst comes to worst have some extra syns tonight in a planned way but cut down in the week so you get to have some munchies but in a controlled way.
GOOD LUCK HUN! Evenings are what i find hardest. xx

Oh help me - I have been back on over a week but have not been syning - i had a accident I have eatten 60 syns in a night and morning biscuits i brought for guest ..
But I have worked out only had 40 in whole week so have totalled 100 ... may be ok ... but what a waste of sins - u now have me 100 % but in a way I have been 100 % because i think i used flexi sins ahh help lol
xxxx

Ok, so this week doesn't have to be a complete bust. If you've totalled 100 syns so far, but are using the top end of the syn range, 15 a day for this week then you're still ok. You just have to do some damage limitation. You need to make the most of your free foods from now on.......come on hun, you can do it!! You haven't blown it!! :hug99: Don't give up!!!

I've been 100% today no syns so far as I'm saving them for a munchy later. OH is away so as others do I tend to pig out when i'm on my own as nobody will see it!! So far to stop me grazing, I've dusted, battled though a mountain of ironing, 2 loads of washing and just about to start cleaning the bathroom (after my Minimins fix of course ;) ).

I'm watching a film tonight so after I've had my syn fix I'm going to pamper myself with a face mask, paint nails etc and then work on my cross stitch. Oooh this weekend is going to work for us all I can tell :)
xxxxxxxxx

Ok, so this week doesn't have to be a complete bust. If you've totalled 100 syns so far, but are using the top end of the syn range, 15 a day for this week then you're still ok. You just have to do some damage limitation. You need to make the most of your free foods from now on.......come on hun, you can do it!! You haven't blown it!! :hug99: Don't give up!!!

I was doing wrong by not having the syns as when i did it before i would have 15 a day to spend on crisps and choc -
I think I may be saved this is a new week now.. Thanks for your help xx

Ok, so you need to keep yourself busy.
* have long hot bubble bath (can't eat in the bath without food going soggy)
* give yourself a manicure - (can't eat while nails are wet)
* give your self a pedicure (same reason)
* Do something crafy (hard to eat food whilst using glue)
* Come on the arcade on here or post, post, post - catch up on threads - start new ones.....anything to keep yourself typing.
* Drink LOTS of water or have a couple of cans of diet coke (the bubbles may give you gas but will stop you feeling hungry)
* Ask a friend over who knows you're slimming so you can't stuff your face in front of them (not saying you'd stuff your face anyway, but you know)
Worst comes to worst have some extra syns tonight in a planned way but cut down in the week so you get to have some munchies but in a controlled way.
GOOD LUCK HUN! Evenings are what i find hardest. xx

Thanks for the great advice. Definitely going to pamper myself later :)

So far I've had 6 of my Syns on Mikado and just did 5km on the cross trainer and 15 minutes of arm exercises with weights which helped with the boredom.

5:30 on saturday evening and still on plan, only 2 syns used so far today :) however our friends are cooking dinner so that's slightly out of my hands but they have assured me they are doing fish & minted peas with something so should be ok. feels odd not to be synning it up all weekend!

STILL ON TRACK????

Its twenty to one on Sunday - who's fallen off the 100% wagon and who's still on track??
For once, i'm having a good SW weekend!! :eek:

Im still in....

Yesterday I had a banana and a mullerlight for brekkie, 2 alpen lights at the piccies (HEXB), 4 Mikados (2 syns), grapes, a pear, roast chicken with tatties brocolli and sweetcorn and 3.5syns worth of gravy and cups of tea leaving me at 5.5syns for the day.

So far today a banana and mullerlight for brekkie and just had a big bowl of Superspeed soup. Got chicken marinating for tikka massalla later (2syns) but have to visit inlaws after dinner so depends what homebakes get put in front of me....Might take my alpen light bars with me to stave off the homebakes.

Tried on a pair of size 16 trousers today which fasten up but are as of yet unwearable...was delighted as was size 22 in trousers at the beginning of my journey :)

Tried on a pair of size 16 trousers today which fasten up but are as of yet unwearable...was delighted as was size 22 in trousers at the beginning of my journey :)

Oh wow hun - thats so fab!!! Well done for sticking with it. xxx :)

I'm still in! Ended up having 10 syns yesterday, not bad, though I felt like I was pigging out as the end drew to a close :(

Today I've been good, though I had some bread - something I was cutting out this week to see whether it affects my loss, oh well - a banana sandwich was worth it!

No syns so far, yet to have my lunch, though my mum seems to be cooking something that smells rather yummy, I may just go and check now!

Au reviour, mis amigos :)

Last edited:
Its half eight on Sunday evening and i'm still having a 100% weekend, even though i'm on a green today so don't feel like i'm on track - ALWAYS feel like a pig on green days! Am i the only one who feels like this? :confused:
Think the weekend is going to be a good one! First 100% in four weeks! :D:D:D

I'm still in, very pleased with myself, went to friends BBQ last night and took sardines, had just 1 glass of wine and avoided all the desserts (cheesecake, chocolate gateaux etc. etc.) Only syns today was the smoked mackerel at lunch, although an advert for a bounty bar has just driven me mad !!!

Hey guys, I'm technically still in, had 20 syns today - but well within my syn limit for the week, so that's OK...

Am I still in? Please say yes :)

I'm still in although a meal behind coz I didn't get up till super late. WI tomorrow, so no chance of me dropping into a gigantic blowout between now and then!!

I'm still in! I did well on Saturday and Sunday - very nearly blew it yesterday in McDonalds! Long journey, had to call in there for the loo and suddenly just wanted a cheeseburger. Didn't do it ! Phew!

Well done everyone for sticking to it over the weekend x

OMG guys, I SOOOO NAILED IT!!!! :D:D:D:D
admittedly I used 14 1/2 syns yesterday, but I enjoyed every one! And that's sticking to plan so yay!!

Thanks for the tread, was fun to check in and see how everyone was doing! Think we all did really well? Helped me loads!!!

Lots of love, Caramelle X X X

I went over my syns slightly but still within my weekly allowance and as I counted every single syn and put it in my food diary, I'm technically still on track (yes?). Anyway I feel good as usually I would have just ignored the syns and carried on but I've noted them all so still feel in control.

Well done everyone!! :)

xx

Back