1000 stage - anyone on this??

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by karen.garraway, 22 January 2009 Social URL.

1. karen.garraway

karen.garraway Full Member

Hi, have been struggling to get back into ss+ after xmas and was thinking of leaving to go to slimming world as I miss food so much. My cdc advised me to try 1000. I have cereal/egg for breakfast an apple, a shake and a bar and salad pots and chicken. It sounds a lot but i am still struggling.
    Is anyone else on this stage? Do you find you are still losing weight?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LellyCD

LellyCD Trying to stay healthy!

Hi Karen, I am on the 1000 plan at the moment too, on my 2nd week now and it has taken a bit of getting used to. I've tried to plan my day in advance and stick to timings as much as possible, one thing i have found though is having the bars and cereal kicked off my hunger immensely!! so i've decided to choose the lower carbs if possible, here's my typical day -
    10am - CD porridge
    12ish - poached egg, on toast with salad
    2ish - ½ shake
    4ish - ½ shake
    6/7pm - a meal made from one the recipes in the book (tonights will be turkey kebabs with rice)
    9pm - fruit

In between i have lots of coffee with milk and 2-3 litres of water, maybe a coke zero and a cup of boullion if I need it.
    I lost 1lb this week but am definitely losing as my home scales have moved down even more this morning.

Not saying that i haven't felt hungry sometimes but i did notice it was definitely worse on the days i started my day with cereal or if I had pasta or CD bars.
    Hope this helps, good luck for this week!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.