#100dayshappy challenge - please join in

Day 15#

Having some time to myself to relax on the sofa!

Day 14:

Walking up a hill that id normally have to stop 6/7 times to get up before and not stopping once. So chuffed :)

Day 15

Three things:

1. Cole sleeping for almost 7.5 hours straight last night

2. Getting into a pair of jeans that haven't fit me since Feb last year

3. Re registering cole's birth so I'm Sarah Jones, not Sarah Ward, on his birth certificate

Day 15

Three things:

1. Cole sleeping for almost 7.5 hours straight last night

2. Getting into a pair of jeans that haven't fit me since Feb last year

3. Re registering cole's birth so I'm Sarah Jones, not Sarah Ward, on his birth certificate

Aww Sarah what a FAB day!!!
Know how much seeing u all having the same surname means to u do delighted u got it done :)
And super well done on the jeans.... Xxx

Aww Sarah what a FAB day!!! Know how much seeing u all having the same surname means to u do delighted u got it done :) And super well done on the jeans.... Xxx

It's so nice seeing Sarah Louise Jones on his birth certificate <3 and I'm mega pleased with the jeans thing! I've got a pair of maroon coloured trouser/jeans and a pair of black jeans that I never got into properly last time I lost weight so they're my next target. Probably a stone to a stone and half away, depending on how my tummy has changed since having Cole x

aww sarah thats lovely

Day 15:

Found hannibal season 2 ep 1 on virgin demand do having a lazy hour watching my favourite show

Day 16#

Having a day out with a friend shopping and lunch :) Thomas was well behaved and got him some new 3-6 month clothes and another sleeping bag.

I claimed an early one this morning!! Spending an extra 10 mins in bed with Stevie before work :) xx

Attachments

• image-3472571896.jpg
    image-3472571896.jpg
    442 KB · Views: 28
Day 16

Tom just brought these home. It's not my birthday and he's not done anything wrong. Top husband!!!

image-1786135284.jpg

Day 16: my baby has learnt to wave bye bye and was doing it to the baby in the mirror. :) A fab end to a shitty day x

Day 15 - playing board games with my baby boy <3

Attachments

• image-2143930005.jpg
    image-2143930005.jpg
    653 KB · Views: 34
Day seventeen....

image-203861484.jpg

One pound away from losing three stone since NYE :D

You're very inspiring Sarah!

Day 17#

First proper exercise since giving birth, did 25 mins walking / running on treadmill.

You're very inspiring Sarah! Day 17# First proper exercise since giving birth, did 25 mins walking / running on treadmill.

Well done :)

I can get the diet sorted but not the exercise, I'm useless at it x

Back