101lbs gone and nearly done!

MiniB

Here we go again!
Hello everybody.

Just found this part of the forum after being on here for over 23 weeks!

I've almost done 24 weeks now and have lost 7st 3lbs in that time. Very, very pleased with that.

Just wanted to say to everybody with a lot to lose that it can be done. I never believed I would lose this much weight, ever!

Good luck to everybody and stay positive. It is possible and you will all do it.

a huge congrats well done you must we well pleased with your self

Thank you. Really pleased I'm finally at a size and weight that I like. It's not been plain sailing all along but a lot easier than I thought it would be. The time has flown by on this so that's really helped too.

i was gonna ask the same question as Lyn...that must be a shock to the system (but a nice one!)

Congrats on the loss :D

Hello everybody.

Just found this part of the forum after being on here for over 23 weeks!

I've almost done 24 weeks now and have lost 7st 3lbs in that time. Very, very pleased with that.

Just wanted to say to everybody with a lot to lose that it can be done. I never believed I would lose this much weight, ever!

Good luck to everybody and stay positive. It is possible and you will all do it.

Well done.

Have a rep on me!

Great result, well done. Can I ask if losing such a large amount in a short space of time has left you with a lot of excess skin ?

Thanks for all your lovely comments.

My mind hasn't quite caught up with my body yet. I still give myself a lot of room that I don't need and think certain clothes and sizes aren't for me, but they are.

I haven't been left with a lot of excess skin. I have some on my tummy but not a lot. My doc said for the amount of weight I've lost what excess skin I have is nothing. Really pleased with that. I've done toning all along my weight loss journey though so think this has helped a lot. Also a lot of walking.

Well done Bev thats a great achievement

Great result....well done you. Hope you keep on line and keep us posted on your re-feed and maintence - cheers.

Back