You gotta be taking the piss? Fast & Furious and Monsters v Aliens are both 3 points better than Harry Potter?

Transformers 7/10?

(scoffs), I know it is your opinion but......

Harry potter film is not that good, as usual half the book is missing. As far as entertainment goes Fast & Furious and Monsters Vs Aliens is better than Harry Potter, especially on the big screen.

(scoffs back) Well noted that it was my opinion !!!!!

(Scoffs so much he starts to gag) If they had done the film to match the book. Harry Potter would be 6 hours long! And then you would be moaning that it was too long. The fact of the matter is a great story is told with great acting and special effects. F&F is pure codswallop. It is a no brainer film. The plot is as flimsy as a wet napkin and the acting is something id be embarassed to see in a nativity play.

Fast & Furious is Tesco own brand chocolate. Potter is dairy milk. The own brand is good to get the job done to pass time. but the Harry potters of the world cost a bit more and are better quality.

I suppose you think Under Siege is the ultimate action/thriller

What I think is what I think, thats the point of my opinion, yours is different, that makes you correct in some way does it and me wrong???

For a person that thinks The Hangover is good then I expect no less !!!

If you don't agree with my opinions then don't read them, no need to come on here and try and make me out to be some kind of twat or something, I clearly stated it was just my opinion, I didnt say it was a proffessional evaluation of any movie.
You obviously take great pride in putting other people down, well done you very clever person !!!!

Easy girl easy. Was only out of jest. And the hangover is a good movie. Alot of original jokes and comedic flurishes.

My ratings are purely based on how I viewed the movie from an entertainment point of view, it's not evalution of how much it cost, how amazingly innovative the special effects were or how the Oscar winning acting were just unmissable, its just simply how much I thought the movie was entertaining.
Harry Potter was dissapointing to me after reading the book, I don't feel the movie did it full justice. It has been sudgested before that these last 2 movies should have been in 2 parts, not practical I know but would have done it more justice perhaps?
Fast & Furious is a good action movie that is very entertaining IN MY OPINION, very exciting on the big screen, agreed its not the most intelligent of movies but is that all they have to be about?
I think a movie should simply entertain, hell thats why most of them made. Not educational, not informative just entertaining. My ratings are based on the entertainment value that I recieved.

Perhaps I'm abnormal? Who knows?

Not abnormal. The reason films like Fast & Furious make lot sof money is because they have a good entertainment value for certain people. And these people make up alot of the cinema going public. Hence why films that often win the Palme d'Or never make it into our cinemas.

Back