10th & 11th Weigh In Result...

LeaPJ

Perseverance is key
OH MY GOLLY GOSH!!!!

Ok so as some of you may remember, I posted last week because I stupidly weighed myself and it showed I had gained 1lb so I was abit down in the dumps but you guys kept my spirits high :). So anyway, my consultant has been away for the last 2 weeks in Morocco (her tan is amazing, I was very jealous lol) and she weighed me today and I didnt expect it to be great because of it showing that I had gained....BUT....I lost 9lbs!!!! :O :O IM STILL IN SHOCK!!! :O :D ive had a severe case of the chuffs since I got off those scales! I even asked her to check to make sure it was right, lol!! Im aiming for a 2lb loss next Monday so that will take me to a 3st loss altogether! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D

Im definatly not going to be weighing myself from now on! Easier said than done I know :p hehe.

Just want to thank everyone on here because if you guys and this forum didnt exist, I think id be going crazy! Im on here everyday reading all the posts and it really keeps me motivated! :D so thanks guys!!

WOOOHOOOOOOOO I FEEL LIKE HAVING A GOOD OL' BOOGIE IN MY LIVING ROOM! :party0023:

Oh and one more thing people....:grouphugg:*group hug* :D :D

Mwah x x x x

Wow Well done hun, what a boost for you!!! That's amazing!! I'm sure you'll manage 2lbs for next week. I'm the same, if it wasn't for this site I'd have gone insane (or my CDC would) I've asked so many silly questions and found that so many others were already answered on here. I love it!!

Good luck with next weeks WI xx

Wow, well done you!

:wow: Well done you :talk017:

I totally agree this site is great, the only problem is I think I am addicted.

Thanks guys, I am so over the moon! Cannot wipe the grin off my not so chubby anymore face! :D hehe.

Surfhunny - I know what you mean, whenever I want something answered I always come here first to see if there has already been a post about it, haha! I LOVE MINIMINS!!

xxx

That`s BRILL!! Well done :D Xxx

congratulations. :D:D:D:D

Thank you my lovelies :D xx

Well done!!!! x x

well done leah.

Aww thanks guys! :D xx

OH MY GOLLY GOSH!!!!

Ok so as some of you may remember, I posted last week because I stupidly weighed myself and it showed I had gained 1lb so I was abit down in the dumps but you guys kept my spirits high :). So anyway, my consultant has been away for the last 2 weeks in Morocco (her tan is amazing, I was very jealous lol) and she weighed me today and I didnt expect it to be great because of it showing that I had gained....BUT....I lost 9lbs!!!! :O :O IM STILL IN SHOCK!!! :O :D ive had a severe case of the chuffs since I got off those scales! I even asked her to check to make sure it was right, lol!! Im aiming for a 2lb loss next Monday so that will take me to a 3st loss altogether! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D

Im definatly not going to be weighing myself from now on! Easier said than done I know :p hehe.

Just want to thank everyone on here because if you guys and this forum didnt exist, I think id be going crazy! Im on here everyday reading all the posts and it really keeps me motivated! :D so thanks guys!!

WOOOHOOOOOOOO I FEEL LIKE HAVING A GOOD OL' BOOGIE IN MY LIVING ROOM! :party0023:

Oh and one more thing people....:grouphugg:*group hug* :D :D

Mwah x x x x

Well done hunni - congratulations

wow, brill, no wonder your happy :)

Hehe thanks you two :) I was just so worried because of losing very little the 2 weeks before that, and when I heard 9lbs loss I went crazy! lol xx

Well done you, that is soooo fantastic you will soon be onto your 3 stone weightloss :happy036:

Thanks hun! :D xx

Fantastic loss hun, Well done xx

Back