11 Week Weight-Loss COUNTDOWN

bugsbunny2000

Proud to be a LOSER :)
Hey Guys!!

Right, it's my graduation on Wednesday 2nd November 2011!! I will be seeing my old University peers who I have not had contact with since May - tbh some relationships ended on very bad terms - so I thought what better motivation to lose weight than to do it for my graduation?! (and to look good before the Christmas holidays :p) I am on the Slimming World diet - and have currently lost 7lbs since May (I had lost 11lbs then put 7.5lbs on in 4 weeks while I was working in London at a Summer Camp :eek: but it was unavoidable lol).

I currently weigh 10st 12lbs (152lbs)....
I want to get down to 9st 7lbs (133lbs) by the previous weekend 29th October 2011.

If anyone else is perhaps doing an 11 week countdown (I know, random number.. lol) then feel free to join me. Otherwise, if you also weigh in on a Saturday morning/afternoon too, also feel free to post and we can share support!!

It's going to be hard for me - I start a very stressful and hectic PGCE course from 5th Sept... then it's my birthday on 4th Oct... but I'm using these dates as mini milestones too rather than something to be worried about!!

Danni
xxx

Oops been pretty rubbish at putting my diary up -

Saturday
B: nothing
L: Spaghetti on Toast
D: Chicken Lasagna (made with Béchamel Sauce 3syns), Cheese (HExA), juice.
S: Flan case (4syns) with fat free fromage frais, muller light toffee yog and banana. Mmm!
Total syns: 7syns

Sunday: Had a BBQ with old family... oops!
B: Fat free natural yog, banana, blackberries, blueberries
L: Handful of crisps (maybe 2syns), beef burger with cheese (HExA) + bun (HExB) + ketchup (1syn), chicken nuggets (3syns), a mouthful of cheesecake (lets say 2syns?), diet coke.
D: Batchelors Low Fat Noodles Chilli Chicken
Total syns: 8syns

Monday - off to Thorpe Park with BF, sister and nephews... food galore
B: Special K Bar (HExB)
L: Chicken Nuggets (3syns), a few chips (3syns), mayo (1syn), diet coke, baked beans.
D: Vegetable Soup + bread (HExB)
S: Sausage Rolls x2 (5syns), mini cocktail sausages x5 (5syns)
Total Syns: 17 syns

Tuesday: TBC - but I'm going to stick 100% to the plan this week, I really want another loss of either 1lb-2lb in order to keep on target by November!! So maybe I'll have a green day. Perhaps beans on toast (HExB) this morning/afternoon... only snack on free yogs and fruit... and then a lovely spag bol or pasta for dinner at my BFs? Will post tomorrow

Exercise
Saturday: Nothing out of my normal routine.
Sunday: The same.
Monday: Got several trains and a bus. Then walked around Thorpe Park from 9am to 7pm (chasing after a mischievous 4 year old all day too!!) - i don't know how you would calculate this... but my legs ache today so I'm sure that's a good sign!!
Tuesday: TBC - probably walk the 1.6 miles to my bf's house

Okay... so my syns (for Monday) were quite high - but tbh, my sister takes along lots of food for the boys to eat and I would usually eat alot more and alot worse so actually quite proud of myself. The nuggets were tiny and the chips only had about 10 in a box! So I'm sure that was better than the burger king we were originally gonna have?

Anyway, off to make a superspeed yummy breakfast! Yum!

Tuesday
Was doing well:
B: Baked beans, toast (HExB) and quorn sausage (0.5syns)
L: banana, mullerlight, plum
D: pasta, passate, meatballs

then i went over to wish my nephew a happy birthday and there was a bday buffet on the table. Had a handful of nuggets and homecooked sausage rolls and small slice of mini pizza... let's call that all about 10 syns lol (at least!!) Oops! Fruit for me tonight!!

Total syns: 10.5

Wednesday:
B: Bran flakes (HExB), skimmed milk (HExA), banana
L: Diet Coke
D: Homemade Pizza = Wholemeal Pitta (HExB), Cheese (HExA), Red Peppers, Tomato Puree (1syn)
Total Syns: 1

Thursday:
L: Homemade Pizza = x2 Wholemeal Pitta (HExBx2), Cheese (HExA), Red Peppers, Tomato Puree (2syn)
D: Jacket Potata, baked beans, cheese (HExA)
S: fruit, mullerlight x2, diet coke, banana

Total Syns: 2.
Okay not alot of syns for today... not on purpose, just can't think of anything worth eating. All the food I want today is free/HEx lol!

One more day of being good and then Weigh In - scary!!

Okay last full day before weigh in tomorrow.

Friday: EE

L: Toast (HExB), quorn sausages x2 (2syns), baked beans.
D: Beef Casserole - so potatoes, veg, beef and stock cube.
S: Might have one of mums flan cases (4syns) and mullerlight toffee, banana and fat free yog on it. Delicious snack mmmm
OR might just have another night without syns knowing it's WI day tomorrow...

Total Syns: 2 (maybe 6 later )

Had a sneaky look on the scales earlier. 2lb loss. But my morning has not started well. I'm on a 'star week' (this is what i take to mean your monthly visit from mothernature?! lol) so am in total agony as usual :'( and dreading the scales tomorrow in case it affects it again!? Will know in 16 hours I guess....:p

Back