:(

Of course its worth it if you can stick to it! Give it a chance... week 3 is when I really got into the swing of it this time round.

i'm cheering you on what ever you decide. just try as hard as you can, it takes time to get your head to where it should be sometimes.
good luck.

810 is amazing and i started this time on 810. There's nothing to be ashamed about. It's so worth it and if it means you stay on track and get to your goal then it's well worth it. I loved 810! You'll still lose 10-12lbs a months which is really good.

You CAN do this hun xxx

Telephone your CDC and chat to her about it... you should be able to swop over to 810 immediately.

SS isn't for everybody, Like Sunshine says you'll still lose 10-12lb a month so it's sooo worth doing, and much better than giving up!

Good luck and hang in there!

It's deffo worth it; 100% 810 is better than cheating on SS I would think. And if you have a couple of weeks on 810 it might put you in a better headspace for SS?

My friend lost 12 lbs her first week on 810, and her losses are as good as if not better than mine on SS.... its not fair. I think its about making the diet work for you, and if you need to do 810 so be it. You will still have major losses, and you can work down the steps if you really want to go SS.

Back