11th weigh in and on a steady loss!

emerald81

Well another weigh in, and 4lbs lost again, seem to be on a steady four pound loss every week!!!!!hope everyone is doing well on there weightless journey xx

Yay for you Emerald! That's fab! Keep 'em comin' off doll xx

Thats brill.... i would love to get that off every week!!! Amazing!!! Yippeeee!!! Do you excercise hun??? If you don't mind me asking!!! x

Hi Emerald, 11 weeks is fantastic, well done!

Hi thanks all I am chuffed to bits. Deezer hun, I have been doing six miles walking (takes about an hour and 20) with my 13 yr old son every night but last few nights due to his homework load we haven't. Other than that because of work,and my kids and a husband who is forever away with the army,there is no time for any real full on exercise!!!...I am hoping for the 4lbs loss to continue then I can come of LT TFR in four more weeks!!! :) how are u all doing ??? Xxx

Well done youv'e done fantastic! And your BMI is in the healthy range now. You must be so proud of yourself. I hope i can manage 4 lb a week as i continue xx

Thank you both, it's been tough at times mind you, spoke to pharmacist today and she said I can go to 10st 1 then start refeed so I am hoping that in the next 4 weeks I can shift the 15lbs,I have changed the goal posts as 10st 7 was my original target. Looking forward to refeed, I now know I have will power and determination something I thought I didn't possess,there is no way ever that weigh is going bk on!!!!! How are u both doing??? X

I'm doing really good surprisingly. I went away for the weekend and stuck to LT 100%!! Can i just ask why the pharmacist said for you to stop at 10st 1 lb?

Well enjoy your hols deezer anywhere nice?????

The pharmacist said for my height 5th 8 that 10st 1 was nearer the bottom end of average weight for my height and if I lost anymore I would be considered unhealthy and underweight??? So I have to start refeed then. I did want to go to 9st 10 but, I think when I do the refeed week I will just do low cal for two more weeks to get to 9st 10. What's your goal?? X

if i get to 11 stone then my BMI will be just in the healthy weight range so im hoping for anything under 11. it feels like a lifetime away though! xx

U will get there ladies I was 15st 5.5lbs 11 wk ago!!!!! X

Back