11weeks pregnant and need help

vickiabd

Hi everyone,

I am 11weeks pregnant and i have piled on the pounds,:eek: this is my 1st pregnancy. I really donnot want to be fat, i cant stop eating pls help, i dont know what to do. your advise will be much appreciated.

i did this honey. i joined slimming world two weeks ago (it's the only one you can follow whilst preggers) and i really wish i'd done it much sooner...

are you feeling sick? is that why you are eating more? that was the initial reason i did and i got back into bad habits. if it is sickness that is causing it then i wouldn't worry too much until it stops. unfortunately for me it didn't stop which is why i ate and ate and ate until i was 30 weeks gone...

try not to stress too much about it hon, just make healthier choices where you can if you don't want to join slimming world. but i really would recommend it. i lost 3lbs this week :D only half a lb last week, but i blame that on the baby growing :D

abz xx

Thanks Abz, Congratulations on your fantatstic weight loss...My sickness stopped a week ago, am left with the nasty taste in my mouth and a tired feeling, I would take your advise and join slimming world. hopefully i would start start losing the pounds as i go along.
Really appreciate your response.

Thanks a bunch Minnie..X

Hi vickiabd,

I've been feeling just like you. So tired, too tired to have any interest in cooking, and anything I thought of cooking made me feel queasy. The only thing I could stomach was dry food (bread, toast) or I'd happily have a takeaway as I hadn't had to cook it. Oh dear!

I'm also trying to stop this and have just started back on the SW plan as it really is great for health and weight loss. I am going to follow the extra easy plan but when needed, I may have 2 healthy extra b choices (rather than 1), just while I still have the queasy feeling.

I'd suggest when do do have a moment where you have a bit more energy, perhaps try and make some meals to stick in the freezer, that way you'll have something healthy when you feel too exhausted to cook (am going to do this myself). I often did this pre pregnancy as I work full time and have 2 small kids, so having healthy things I can use was so important.

Make sure you have plenty of food on hand to snack on - fruit, cooked pasta, cooked meat (if no veggie!) couscous salad, cottage cheese etc. You could also make SW chips for those really snacky moments!

Good luck!! :)

Thanks Couteaux.. will do as you have said.
Thanks David..x

Congratulations!
And glad you've had great advice so are 'sorted'. Hope you have a wonderful pregnancy and your munchies pass soon.

Back