12 stone 1lb to lose...

hi stokegal
nice to see you back x

Thanks Tracey and Chezz, it's good to be back!! I love it when I get really focused - I feel like I can do anything :)

I weighed in this morning at 17 1.5 so my 17 2 wasn't a fluke - phew!! I can't wait to be out of the 17s - I'm hoping to do it by Friday which is when I go away for the weekend. We have rented a log cabin with some family and I know it will be loads of food and drink so I'm going to take my gym kit and try to do a bit if damage limitation as there is a gym on site.

Hope you are all feeling fabulous!!

Hi Stoke

Keep your motivation up! I'm new to the forum but just been reading your diary and you're doing so well :) Relax over Christmas but don't forget about it - track how you're doing.

You are a very pretty lady and look fab in that photo with the dress, you can tell how much slimmer your arms and tummy are in the second pic, so look at that, stay motivated and carry on.

Good luck with the rest of your journey xx

I did it!!! I'm finally out of the 17's!!!! Whoop whoop!! 16 13.25 this morning - my bmi is finally out of the 40's and I've hit a 4 stone weight loss. Love love love it :) :) :) :)

stokgal
well done on your loss x x x

Thank you everyone! I did manage to weigh in the next day at 16 11 3/4 and then I went away for the weekend... Came back not too bad... 16 12 3/4 and went straight back to exercising this morning in an attempt to do the impossible and lose weight over Christmas lol, I have a doctors appointment on the 6th January and have set myself a goal being 16 5 by then!!

Hi ladies

So after going AWOL again!! I'm back and my how things have changed!!!

Me and my partner split up just before Christmas so it's just me and my little boy now. I'm an emotional eater and my DS had chickenpox which meant we couldn't leave the house so I was drowning my sorrows in a big bag of crisps which lead me to go back up to over 17 stone!! Fast forward a couple of weeks when I'm in a routine and I managed to get the weigh back off and start myself on a 100 day challenge. I took my weight and measurements, wrote down how I was feeling and decided that for the next 100 days I'm going to focus on me and I'll see where that takes me! Then I'll review after 100 days to see how far I've come in such as short space of time. So it's Day 9 today and I'm already down 5.5lbs as I've weighed in at 16 1 3/4lbs, I bought my first pair of skinny jeans yesterday in years and I'm feeling pretty fab!

How is everyone else getting on? xx

Well done done getting back on it after your break up! Good luck xx

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

hi stokegal
sorry to read you have split from your partner love it must have been a very hard and sad time but im glad you have turned it in to a positive and your thinking about you now good luck love and hope you little son feels better soon x x x i was 29 when i got chicken pox lolol

Thanks everyone, I'm doing ok at the moment which is helped by my confidence being at an all time high just need to ensure that I keep it up :)

Sooo... Earlier on this thread I did a recreation of a picture from before I started losing weight after I had lost 3 and half stone, I did it again tonight after nearly 5 stone, not thinking I would see much difference but putting the pictures together shows how far I've come in just 10 weeks

Hope everyone else is ok!!

Stokegal x

Attachments

• image-1286394385.jpg
    image-1286394385.jpg
    309.5 KB · Views: 105
Thanks everyone, I'm doing ok at the moment which is helped by my confidence being at an all time high just need to ensure that I keep it up :)

Sooo... Earlier on this thread I did a recreation of a picture from before I started losing weight after I had lost 3 and half stone, I did it again tonight after nearly 5 stone, not thinking I would see much difference but putting the pictures together shows how far I've come in just 10 weeks

Hope everyone else is ok!!

Stokegal x

you look gorgeous! well done!

and your little fella is adorable - love how he gets into the spirit of the photograph :)

wow you look really well you can tell from your pictures you have lost weight well done you x x

Hey everyone!! I'm now at 6 stone 1.25lbs lost so decided to take an updated picture!!

The dress is definitely too big now :)

Attachments

• image-1741245310.jpg
    image-1741245310.jpg
    439.4 KB · Views: 56
Hey everyone!! I'm now at 6 stone 1.25lbs lost so decided to take an updated picture!!

The dress is definitely too big now :)
wow well done hun that dress is miles to big now hun x x x

Back