12 stone 1lb to lose...

Thanks - I've been shopping today at the Trafford centre and got excited that in the not too far future I'll be able to walk into any shop and have clothes that fit me :)

Thanks - weighed in at 17 9 1/2 this morning ? I forgot my breakfast and dinner for work so I had a yogurt and fruit for breakfast and tomato soup and a roll for lunch then I worked by backside off at Zumba for an hour and boxercise for an hour - I really wanted to be 17 6 by Friday so I'm going to try and keep off the carbs - however if I'm not there, no problem - I'll get there the week after ?

I found all my old clothes from when I lost weight on the Cambridge diet and it was really motivational - I am a size 22/24 now and these were all a size 16/18 so I'm hoping another 3 stone And I'll be in these again!!! - exciting!!

Feeling good today - weighed in at 17 8 and 1/2 this morning. I sorted some clothes out yesterday and got rid of some that are too big / are unflattering and found a dress which I had a picture taken in at the start of the year and me and my son decided to recreate the picture after only a 3 stone weight loss

Attachments

• image-3900600063.jpg
    image-3900600063.jpg
    406.5 KB · Views: 74
hi stokegal
you can really tell from the pictures well done on your losses x x x

Thanks - I had a bit of a sort out of some of my old clothes from when I reached my smallest 14 stone 7 a few years ago and found that I can fit into some of them - they don't fit comfortably and I will probably need to lose at least another stone in order for them to for better but it's not too far away now, I'm loving that my body shape is changing due to exercising and my fitness levels are south better - all in all - life is good :)

Thanks - I had a bit of a sort out of some of my old clothes from when I reached my smallest 14 stone 7 a few years ago and found that I can fit into some of them - they don't fit comfortably and I will probably need to lose at least another stone in order for them to for better but it's not too far away now, I'm loving that my body shape is changing due to exercising and my fitness levels are south better - all in all - life is good :)

its one brill feeling good on you love x x

I had set myself a mini goal to be at 18 6 for a party yesterday, well I weighed in at 18 6 and 3/4 so not quite there but I figured that you are hardly going to see 3/4lb and didn't best myself up about it.

Last night was the Zumba class where I go to Christmas party, the instructor also does a load of other classes and has a really strong clientele base so it was always going to be good but it fab!! My new found fitness mean that I could dance all night long and I loved it, I felt like I was becoming me again and not just the fat girl that sat in the corner worrying if anyone was staring at her. I'm definitely paying for it today though and the room is still spinning. I have an exercise class in an hour and 20 minutes and I have yet to make it out of bed!!! Wish me luck!!!

Stokegal x

Whoop whoop - finally hit 17 6 today so that's 2 stone down in 9 weeks and 1 day and even better that's 50lbs down altogether :)

However despite this I'm having a real lack of motivation :( I'm tired, grumpy and have started to look at the bigger picture and how it's going to take soooo long to get to my goal, I need to snap out if it and just focus on the now as I've done really well up to know but doing it is harder than saying it!! Has anyone got any words if wisdom to spare to try and jeer on some motivation??

Well done, that's great! :) Don't think about the long term, I agree it can seem daunting - all I can say is that for me it's gone faster than I would have thought at the beginning. Just break it into smaller chunks, concentrate on getting each stone or half stone off - maybe treat yourself to something nice after each phase (not food!). Just think how far you've come, what a difference it's already made to you, and how much better it'll get with each extra bit that you lose. As someone who's nearly at target, I can tell you it's completely worth waiting and working for. Sorry, that's the best inspirational talk I can come up with, I'm pretty rubbish at it, lol. :) xx

That's amazing thank you, it was really nice just to see the there is someone to talk to and I'm not just rambling to myself :) I went to my exercise class tonight and now I feel much better (I always do after exercise!!)

I just really want to get into the 16s - it's a big milestone for me as I've not been that low in years - these 6lbs can not come off quick enough :) I like the idea of treats although my DH has just treated me to some Louboutins so I'm not getting anything else off him in a long time :)

stokegal said:
That's amazing thank you, it was really nice just to see the there is someone to talk to and I'm not just rambling to myself :) I went to my exercise class tonight and now I feel much better (I always do after exercise!!)

I just really want to get into the 16s - it's a big milestone for me as I've not been that low in years - these 6lbs can not come off quick enough :) I like the idea of treats although my DH has just treated me to some Louboutins so I'm not getting anything else off him in a long time :)

Glad my reply wasn't too rubbish, lol. Just focus on those interim goals - new dress size, different BMI band, inches lost - there are all sorts you can focus on. As for rewards, I've seen people on here talk about getting charms for a bracelet, tattoos, manicures - whatever floats your boat! :D

I'm glad you enjoyed your exercise, that will really help. :)

Someone at work was telling me they're supposed to be having a Marrakech market in Hanley, complete with camels, lol, have you heard anything about that? :) xx

Last edited:
tracy i have a charm braclet my dear hubby bought but they have gone on and off more times than i know this last few months but i look at the small picture now the big one half a stone at a time for me x x x

Hello peoples!!!

Well I went AWOL during the Christmas party period - are and drank waaaayyy too much and lost real focus - however I'm back now ready to smash it before Xmas and new year :)

I weighed in this morning at 17 2 so I've still been losing in my AWOL state however not as much as I would like - and I did at one point go back up to 17 8 - eek! But it's all gone now and I'm feeling pretty awesome - how is everyone else doing :)

Hiya! Glad you're back and still losing. It's a tricky time of year, for sure. I'm going to have a few days off next week, so imagine I'll go back up a few pounds, lol. :) xx

Back