12 stone 1lb to lose...

hi stokegal
how are you getting on

Hi everyone!

Well I'm still here just a little quieter after losing focus and having a 7lb gain after I started dating someone - blinkin men and their feeding habits lol

Well it's all gone now and I'm currently at 14 11.75lbs which is a total of 6 stone 2.25lbs lost and I'm currently on day 4 of a 36 day refocus to get into the 13s.

My long term goal was to be 10 stone by Christmas however as my shape is changing and I'm adding muscle I don't think I'll get to that low and I'm just trying to focus on dropping dress sizes - I'm a very tight 16 / comfortable 18 on the bottom and a 16 on top and I'd just like to be in a 10/12 so I could have the option of shopping anywhere. I reckon I'll be a size 12 by 11 stone so I'll aim to get to there and see how I feel then.

How's everyone else getting on?

WOW! Well done on the loss and the new bloke too! Good to hear from you, hun :) x

hi stokegal
glad you found a new man thats great news and wow your doing great on the weight front proud of you love x x x x

How are you getting on love? Hope thing have evened out and you're getting on great shakes with the new bloke :)

Hey everyone

Well boys are stupid lol, I've spent the past few months dating and feeling pretty rubbish about myself, I've now lost 6 and half stone and look fab compared to what I use to but none of that really comes into play when you meet someone new. They just see the 5 stone that you have left to lose.. I know that I shouldn't be wasting my time with men that don't accept me bigger but it's hard going through rejection after rejection.

So after feeling in a pretty low place - I've just read this entire thread and can't believe how far I have come. It may not have been as fast as I would have liked but I'm still getting there. I'm 14 6.75lbs this morning and now a size 16/18. This time last year I was 24/26 and 20 stone!! So these last few stone are a walk in the park compared to what I've already achieved

Awwww lovely, you don't need a man to feel good about yourself. Keep focusing on you and what's good for you - the right guy will come along when you don't expect it.

well done on coming so far lovely xx

stokegal your lovely and if a man cant see that then there not worth knowing they can swivel you look after you hun your mr charming is out there x x

I'm 14 6.75lbs this morning and now a size 16/18. This time last year I was 24/26 and 20 stone!! So these last few stone are a walk in the park compared to what I've already achieved

Morning Stokegal - WOWWWWWWW!!! You have had an amazing loss hun and it is all down to you!

The men who focus on looks ARE stupid. John West them (throw them back :D), be yourself and find yourself one who loves you for you - there are (surprisingly) lots of them out there.

hey stokegal where are you ????

Back