12 week countdown - Week 1

I've bought them in Tesco and Asda, they do about 10 different varieties. Think they must be newish as they've had them on offer.

Wow, will check them out... great for a quick meal base, and 1 syn isn't bad. Thanks for the tip!

xxx

Well I am half way through my litre of cider and I've polished off the rest of the chilli rice cakes in the cupboard. Yes, that would be all 8 of them!

So the syn count for today is 35.5!!!! Never mind, I only had 12.5 yesterday and that still leaves me with 11 each day for the rest of the week. That's why they're flexible aren't they?

Just went outside to check the dogs, curious as to why they are spending so much time out in the garden when usually they are under my feet. Well.....my freshly dug flower beds are now about 2 foot deep and I can't see my patio for mud. The only saving grace is that the mud is on the patio not the lawn, so I can scrape it up and put it back. Little monkeys! But they were so chuffed with themselves :)

Well I only drank half the bottle, so that frees up another 9 syns. So that's 13 a day for the rest of the week. No sweat!

And it's 11pm on a Friday night and I am in bed! So sad :) night lovelies x

What a beautiful day! Off out to walk the dogs, see the horses, then to wickes to get some building supplies for the garden!

What a horrible day! I lost my iphone :(

Boo hiss!! I replied to you on facebook about it :(

Iphone has been returned, but not before I went out and arranged a new contract and got a new blackberry! Heehee!

In a strop/sulk/morning last night, I had indian take away with Scott. Bad, bad, bad! Then today I haven't eaten anything, stressing firstly and then followed my excitement and playing with new phone I guess I went past hunger. Still thats as bad as the indian, will be glad to be back to work and a schedule tomorrow!

Monday means back to work and back to routine. Was good yesterday and today, though today I didnt plan very well so ended up with a light choices prawn sandwich from Tesco. Could have been a lot worse! I had a whole shop of goodies like pasties, cakes and crisps! But I was a good girl! Also topped up on salad and cottage cheese..lol

Can't wait till weigh in tomorrow. I'm secretly hoping for 4lbs...but shhhh! Don't tell anyone.

Thanks shanny,not ling now till you join the SW boat is it? I'm struggling to get on with this blackberry. So many menusz!

hey hun, just saw your diary here as weight watchers forum is quiet:rolleyes:, good luck with weigh in tonight i'm sure you'll have a fab loss, and don't forget any loss is a good loss :)

Which blackberry have you got? once you get used to them they are amazing :D

Hey Dappy! How are you? Looks like you're storming on, great weight losses. Are you on WW then? I tried it but didn't get on, guess I'm a SW girl at heart.

I've got the Blackberry Torch, I'm a BB virgin. Apart from the apps being rubbish compared to the iphone, I'm loving everything else.

Well weigh in tonight........ 8.5lbs!!! I'm chuffed, that's passable as a CD weight loss! Was very embarrased though, I don't like being the centre of attention and put on the spot and having everyone gawping at me wasn't nice. My face was as red as my sunburnt shoulders!

Woo hoo well done Kerry!! That's fantastic!!! Brilliant start to keep you motivated :D

I'm feeling so good right now, I feel like everything is achievable again. That famous 2lb a week would get me to my target weight by the time I go to Canada. My target weight being light enough to ride caleb. There was a girl at class who has done 3st 10.5lbs in 15 weeks and looking at her now I would say she was probaby about 20 stone to begin with. Its great to actually See the results in real life.

Goodness Kez well what can I say... An amazing weightloss for sure.

Yep your canda target weight is waiting for you hunnie,, I bet you are chuffed.!!

Here's to week 2 xx

Yay! Here's to week 2...though this weekend (and next) is going to be tough. I'm not good when I'm at home and out of routine.

Some of the woman last night who have lost a lot and maintain were talking about how much they eat. It was crazy quantities! It's mostly of free foods (fruit and veg), but I know I couldn't have eaten what they do and they graze all day long. One of them starts off with a cooked breakfast every single day! For the last two weeks she has switched to cereal for breakfast and gained each week, then this week she went back to her cooked breakfast and lost what she had put on the two weeks prior.

Not sure what I am going to aim for next week? I guess I just stay realistic and aim for my 2lbs.

Hey Dappy! How are you? Looks like you're storming on, great weight losses. Are you on WW then? I tried it but didn't get on, guess I'm a SW girl at heart.

I've got the Blackberry Torch, I'm a BB virgin. Apart from the apps being rubbish compared to the iphone, I'm loving everything else.

Well weigh in tonight........ 8.5lbs!!! I'm chuffed, that's passable as a CD weight loss! Was very embarrased though, I don't like being the centre of attention and put on the spot and having everyone gawping at me wasn't nice. My face was as red as my sunburnt shoulders!

Well done hun, thats a fab loss and the even better thing is that isn't alot of water like cd:D

Yeah i'm on ww, only had good losses as been on antibiotics so hoping for sts this week:) I'm the opposite of you, just can't get my head round slimming world lol. but have finally realised a lb a week is better than yoyoing up and down on cd

Oohh i have the bold 9780 and love it, apps are crap but can't live without BBM now, how sad am i haha.

Hope you're having a good start to the day, and gonna be a scorcher this weekend so very excited haha:)

I'm looking forward to spending lots of time in the sun with the horses. Might even get the shampoo out! And take the youngster down the woods to play in the river.

I don't know anyone on BBM?

I hadn't thought about the water side of things, mind I have been drinking plenty so I'm sure that some of it will be down to water retention.

Back