12 week countdown - Week 1

I'm looking forward to spending lots of time in the sun with the horses. Might even get the shampoo out! And take the youngster down the woods to play in the river.

I don't know anyone on BBM?

I hadn't thought about the water side of things, mind I have been drinking plenty so I'm sure that some of it will be down to water retention.

How are your ponio's :) i have just bought a 3 year old tb and he is lurvely, nutter tho haha.

Well I've still got my youngster, who is 3 next Friday...special birthday buckets for him! And I've also got my old TB ex racer, who I had managed to get out riding, but she's such a nut job when she skits out that she's not safe and seeing as she is an old girl she'll just live her days out being a companion to my boy.

I've also got a pony now, who belongs to my mum and was on permanent loan, but has come back and seeing as mum is in Canada living now, she's become mine by default! She's got hormonal issues though and suffers with ovarian cysts. I had her re-scanned yesterday and bless her she's got a 14cm cyst on one of her ovaries. She's also got grade 2 sarcoids and suffers with sweet itch...not much going for her really!

The future isn't looking bright for the poor little mite :(

Is it just the TB you've got then? Are you riding him yet, or bringing him on? I want to ride Caleb soooo bad! When I get to my target on my ticker I am going to start riding him bareback from the field to the yard, that'll hopefully indulge me until I can ride him properly next year!

aww you got a busy bunch then :eek: sarcoids are nasty and it's the time of year that sweet itch is a nightmare:( but i bet you can't wait to get caleb going.

No i have a nearly 6 year old warmblood who is calming down called Desoto but he is being brought on by a friend as we're aiming him for sunshine tour next year, but i'm not comfortable at moment to wear jodphurs lol, so as soon as i've lost a bit more i'll take over the competing. Tb is being brought on for Polo as will make a bit of money out of him, so he's being bitted at moment and we aim to have him broken in, in the next few weeks, so we can start playing chukka's mid summer.

least it's summer now and makes being at the yard more enjoyable:D

Hey Shanny :) Happy Easter, are you having a lovely loooong weekend? I'm trying to be good, but with easter eggs and bbq's and cider it's damage limitation at the minute! Still, today is the last of the bbq's so back on it with avengance tomorrow and hoping I can still do some good by weigh in on Wednesday.

In all honesty thought the food etc hasnt been too bad, but I haven't been drinking anything all day so I know I am retaining fluid. My belly is bloated and my rings won't spin, let alone come off!

Tomorrow will be back to detox, plenty of water, nice salads and no pasta/red meat for a few days. Let my belly go down! :)

Back on plan today, feeling very, very bloated and have been quite naughty the last few days. No idea how the scales are looking as I have purposely not compared class scales to home scales.

Trying to drink lots, but not peeing much. I think maybe I am soaking it all up! Strawberries and Kiwi mid morning and lettuce, cucumber, cottage cheese and chicken for dinner.

I think I'll probably have the same for tea as it is light and I actually quite enjoy it! Plus I can do Scott an equivelant salad, except he has lots of cheese and coleslaw with his!

I'm back! Got another new phone and this one has the minimins app on it. I knew the blackberry was going to be rubbish when there was no minimins app :)

How is everyone? I've had a hearty couple of weeks, put on last week, but think I should have lost the gain this week. Then cracking on again after that!

Back