Extra Easy 12 week countdown

ktdton30

hi

I started slimming world 3 weeks ago and so far have lost 12 and a half pounds. I have a lot to lose. Most importantly I go on holiday in 12 weeks and I desperately want to lose 2 stone in this time. I have a lot to lose - starting weight 21 stone 1 and a half pounds current weight 20 st 3 pounds. I intend to keep posting my progress in order to try and keep me motivated. I have a lot coming up socially and would be very grateful if people would give me ideas on how to manage these especially eatring out ideas I struggle

Hey. You've done fab already, the only advice I have is before I go I try to eat done Super free soup, it helps feel me up do if I'm eating I tend to make good choices as I'm not starving. You can do this xx

Hey. You've done fab already, the only advice I have is before I go I try to eat done Super free soup, it helps feel me up do if I'm eating I tend to make good choices as I'm not starving. You can do this xx

Could you give me a recipe for the soup. Sounds a good idea to me. Thanks got your kind words. I go to group and that has definately helped me stay focussed x x

Hey. I just do leek and potato and add knorr vegetable stock cubes. Boil it all up then blend it, bit of salt n pepper and its lovely.. It's worth trying. Xx

Back