13 weeks weight loss pic :)

What a difference, well done!

Wow look at you. You'll be totally skinny in no time! You look great!

You can see a great difference Rose, well done.

And I've just noticed, you've done that in 3 months now that is so encouraging for me. Thankyou for putting pics up!

Thats a fantastic achievement in just 3 months Polishrose! What an inspiration you are! xxx

Wow Rose............... what a difference hon.. You have done so fantastically well you should be so proud of yourself........
Its amazing......... yayyyyyyy to the Cambridge diet..
xxxxxxx

Thanks all :) I find it helps me a lot to do the pics.Keeps me motivated.

Wow - in just 3 months! What a difference. Well done!

Congrats ;)

Blimey lady, the difference is really noticeable in the picture from the back as your waist is fab!
13 weeks - can't believe the CD results sometimes!!

Great pics, great motivation for the difficult days. You should be really proud of yourself.

AMAZING - you should feel so proud .. what a difference i bet you feel 1000% better already !

thanks for sharing :)

You look so good rose!! Wow. Pat yourself on the baack. You should be proud. You inspire so many of us here.

Wow, well done! You have lost it all over but that last pic showing your waist from the back, it really goes in doesn't it? Nice hourglass figure. Well done, keep it up.

wow, lovly inspiration, keep it up your doing fab xx

Wow, how different do you look, what an excellent inspiration you are to us all, imagine how thin you will be in another 3 months time... keep up the good work and a huge congratulations to you...

Well done, that is a great achievement!!

Back