:)

duncan

Silver Member
I'm feeling a little happier today, thanx for all your support last night it so helped a great deal, hubby has just text me to say hes gonna treat me at the weekend and buy me a piece of clothing he suggest a pair of knickers:Dbless him, (thats made me laugh), he does ask what i would like, ive replied a pair of satin pj's, guess what im getting on sunday:), think hes feeling guilty maybe after last night, if only you could see what he ate sat next to me, but it wasnt that that bothered me but anyhow if thats what he wants to think then he can eat what the hell he likes from now on:D, he did say tho he felt sorry for me in the fact that ive had no support from anyone apart from him,i think ill be miserable more often xxxx

Aw hun i am so glad your feeling alot better today hehe. You have done so so well hun we are here to support you, like you support us when we need it. OoOo maybe i should start feeling down and maybe i will get some PJ's too hehe lol jk jk. Tc hun have a fab weekend <3 xxx

If he really loves you he will buy you a fleecy down to the ankles nightie and big fluffy socks to keep you cosy whilst you are ss (think my hubby is regretting that one lol :D) Good luck, onwards and upwards!!!!!

Glad to hear you're happy again!! Aw your husband sounds like such a sweetie treating you and supporting you :) Lucky girl! A lil misery act once a week never hurt anyone...well except your husband's wallet :D

satin jammies - can keep you warm with body heat ;) nudge nudge eh eh?

I'm happy to hear you're feeling better.Sometimes it helps to hear few good words and that is what we are here to do- make each other feel better. You're husband does seem like a sweet guy to treat you. I think it's important to treat ourselves now and then. It would still work out cheaper compared to what we have been spending on food :D. Best wishes hun xx

Great to read that you're feeling happier and brighter today - was thinking about you today while in work and hoping that you felt better ---- wooh hoo to the jama's ;)

Back