14.7 stone to now!

Well Done Suze I have just Started SW and your Starting weight is similiar to mine and so is your target weight, it's so good to be able to relate my weight to someone else and see what results can be achieved, you must be proud of your hard work. this time next year I will be posting my success photos.

You look so stunning and healthy! :)

WOW well done I am 14.9 and 5'5 so about ish the same, you look amazing so will keep looking and reading to keep me motivated xx :):clap:

That's an amazing story! Well done, it must make you feel incredible x

I have struggled with my weight for quite a while now and am the heaviest I've ever been.

Recently I've tried Lightlife and Dukan but haven't stuck to anything for that long as stress seems to take over then I over eat.

I'm hoping to start SW next week as I realise that I can't blame everything else on my increasing weight, it is down to me putting food in my mouth!! I know I can diet as i did so successfully for my wedding.

How do you keep yourself motivated? How did you/do you change your bad habits? For me this includes eating biscuits to excess after dinner and snacking whilst making dinner?

Well done again, you should be so proud of yourself ?

Well done you look amazing, you're start weight is what I've managed to get down to having lost nearly 3 stone but I've got a long way to go and it's good to see what I can aim for.. Thanks for sharing your story x

I kept motivated by looking at the pics of me when I was bigger and I felt proud of myself when I had lost weight after I had seen what just a pound of fat looks like!!
I knew that it would take a while and to be honest I never said I was on a diet! I was choosing the healthier option!
Simple solution to the biscuits is don't buy them! Tough on everyone else but u have to be a little selfish to lose weight you are only doing it for yourself!
As for the munchies after your tea I tackled that in a few ways!
1. Going to the gym or an exercise class
2. Planning what I was gonna eat the next day
3. I did this for a while, save my hxs til end of day and then I wouldn't feel guilty for eating something extra after my tea!
4. Search minimins for recipes and snack ideas
I always have a treat every week regardless of how good or bad iv been lol!
If I have a crap day or week draw a line under it and start afresh by writing everything down!

Can't think of anything else at the mo! Good luck!! :) x

We have similar height/start/goal stats so it was a real insipiration looking at your photos. Especially as, although I've lost 22lbs so far, I don't seem to have seen any difference in how I look. I start to wonder then what significance the total loss will have and then I saw your photos - it will be wonderful to look how you do when I get to your weight! (Well not quite, I'm 35 so think there may be quite a few more wrinkles than you have!!!) Well done on you fab loss! You look amazing!

Thanks for the reply. I am determined that this will be the last time I ever have to lose a large amount of weight, should be 3 stone but will be very happy with 2!

I am going to write down my goals/targets and focus on the small goals rather than getting disheartened as i have always focussed on the total weight I want to lose.

I have successfully lost weight before 2 & half stone for my wedding day so I can do it. I'm determined to change my relationship with food & will focus on what I can eat rather than what I can't. I will not blame anything/anyone else when things go a little wrong. My weight is down to me putting food in my mouth, no one else!

Tuesday is my first SW meeting and I will face the music and move forward in the right direction.

Well done, you are a great role model x

Oh my word! I wouldn't even know it was the same person, you look so different. It's amazing what just a little bit of weight can do to your appearance I suppose... and a hair change of course! :p I was a similar start weight to you. I hope I look half as good as that once I'm done!

Wow thats amazing !!
You are so beautiful too and you looked very pretty before you lost.. But after you look stunning !!
Well done.
Im only at the beginning of my SW journey and into 7 weeks now. I have lost 16 lbs so far and I love it, the only thing Im struggling with is chocolate and syns.. Without even knowing it, I have eaten my syns fior the day already today and its only 12pm. 3 scotch pancakes for my brekfast, 1 ww caramel wafer bar and a 99 calorie aero bar... Im so annoyed with myself. ! If I fight that choclate problem.. then I know I will be okay !

Well done the difference just shows how much hard work you have put in. How long after you started running did you really see a difference in your tone?

It was about 6 weeks or so before I noticed any change! others like my bf said that he could tell after a few weeks! My legs n Stomach r not as wobbly!
In a month my waist went from 31 to 29.5 and last time I measured it it was 28.5!! :O
never had a waist so small!!
Iv found it was ages before I dropped a dress size too! Xx

:eek: OMG! Suze, amazing! You've always had a beautiful face even when you were big but now you have emerged like a butterfly & you look truly stunningly glamorous! Enjoy your new figure & the confidence you feel every time you walk out that door in your sexy LBD! You've worked hard for it and deserve it.

Thanx for inspiring us all.

Rachel.....stop buyng that chocolate & reach for a choc fix with W.W. choc drinks lol! Also, to kill your craving for chocs use blackcurrent diabetic jam. It stops that longing! ;)

W.O.W! :eek:

You look absolutely amazing!
Its really inspirational to see as well because you are almost the same height as me and same starting weight (14.7) so I can see what I would look like lol!
Well done, you must feel great.

You are such an inspiration, you look wonderful and have a lovely figure! I am on my 5th week of slimming world, with 9.5lbs lost, had a bit of a wobbly week last week but I'm back on track now and hope to get to my stone before xmas! I have 3-4 stone to lose before my wedding in June, I would love 4, but would be happy with 3. I was feeling so sluggish this evening, and craving chocolate like mad, but after seeing this thread, I'm going to stick my scruffs on and get on my cross trainer!!!

Great thread and pics. Thank you for sharing.

Back