14 Stone To Lose

Yay for good bras, I went to bravisamio (sp) last time and they were expensive!

xxx

so glad your ras fit lovely x x x

Thanks girls. I think I'm going to wear a dress on Monday to see twat (eugh. visiting time again :() to celebrate - and I'll wear my new shoesieseseses too with a little heel to help with the illusion of weight loss :D

How are you all? :)

I used to have quite a decent rack... now it's like a couple of eggs in an onion bag. I'll just go for Yours Clothing soft fit bras while I'm losing the bulk as they as supposed to fit whatever cup then I'll get proper scaffolding. Makes a hell of a difference.

I used to have quite a decent rack... now it's like a couple of eggs in an onion bag. I'll just go for Yours Clothing soft fit bras while I'm losing the bulk as they as supposed to fit whatever cup then I'll get proper scaffolding. Makes a hell of a difference.

Lol, I'm with you on that one - I quite literally have to fold my boobs into my bra now! :D xx

Hahahahaha! I'm not far behind to be honest. I've "shrunk" from a 50J to a 54F (though that's bodged sizing - not actual measured in a shop) I've finally got bras that put my boobs where they should be at least! Don't think I dare get measured if I'm honest! I' love a reduction!

Just goes to show, where ladies are - there's no such thing as too much information ;)

I've dropped from 42DD to 40D and today tried on a pair of size 20 jeans (one of many, varied pairs languishing in a drawer), and they did up!! Alright, I wouldn't have worn them out - I like a bit more oxygen in my breathing :) but not so long ago I was bursting out of 24s...

It's all going in the right direction, girls!

You girls have all done so well.

Love it theria that you got into a pair of 20s well done hun xxxx

lol lol boobs or us lol lol lol

OMG I can't wait until my boobs shrink! Currently in 50F, used to be 42DD but suddenly one day they just didn't fit any more sigh....now I could rest a cup of tea on them...I don't even care if mine look like a piece of licorice strap as long as they're smaller :D

Morning sweetie - how are you doing today? xxx

OMG I can't wait until my boobs shrink! Currently in 50F, used to be 42DD but suddenly one day they just didn't fit any more sigh....now I could rest a cup of tea on them...I don't even care if mine look like a piece of licorice strap as long as they're smaller :D

Morning sweetie - how are you doing today? xxx

Lol, don't know about licorice - mine are more like deflated balloons for sure! :D xx

mine are a 48D but i quite like them x x x

It's only nice to share so I think us ladies with the larger chest should help out those with the smaller ;) Happiness all round!

How are you all doing lovelies? I'm not too bad, went out this morning in size 26 jeans that fit comfortable with no digging or tightness :party0011: New bra's have the booby doobies lifted where they should be too so all good!:banana dancer::banana dancer: a STS for me this week though, but I'm happy with my NSV of being out in size 26 jeans :D

Typically they're green and I bought them for Christmas - might have to go down a few sizes for that now ;)

Back