14 Stone To Lose

I hate it when my head does that to me! Especially when I'm buying lunch!

I just have to keep reminding myself that I don't care. Like literally saying it over and over in my head.

And flipping well done for staying under calories after that!! Massive achievement that you should be proud of :)

Hope today is better for you :)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you ladies, I really needed to hear that and have the boost! :) I think it was the totm blues that had done it to me. I genuinley have never felt that uncomfortable whilst buying food before and what made it worse was that it was my own doing. Noone had said a thing to me, nor were they watching. Very weird!

Feel very different today! Noticed I was 'narrower' (ie from left to right - I can't think how best to explain it ;) ) today. I can only tend to do it when I'm out as I could see myself in a shop window full length. Need to buy a full length one - will do as soon as possible. Noticed boobs were a lot smaller too thank god. (though not as great as already grown out of the new bras ;) they'll do a while yet though :D )

Have lost 3lb this week - now 1lb off a full 5 stone loss. Also did the inch loss check in too
.5inches off neck (1.5inches in total)
3 inches off bust (10 inches in total)
2.5 inches off waist (7 inches in total - it also now starts with a 4 instead of a 5!)
2.5 inches off hips (9 inches in total)
27 inches in total.

Also have a (slightly early by 1lb) 5 stone loss reward after picking up mums birthday present (which cost sod all thanks to the ebay sales and a 20% voucher off jewellery!) cost £8 (thanks to the voucher too)
20140929_171105.jpg
What really cheered me up too is that it is a size o! I was an S/R then a Q and now an O. No wonder my other rings don't fit me now though! :p

Hope you're all doing well! :)

Well done 3 lbs lost and only 1 lbs from 5 st :) wow - you must feel amazing. And so proud of yourself. Keep up the good work. You doing so well :) hugs and smiles

Thank you very much ladies :) I had got myself in a little hole thinking whatever I did (mostly painting) was making no difference - then woosh! :)

Buy Gold Plated Round Cubic Zirconia Ring at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for Ladies' jewellery, Limited stock Jewellery and watches. - the ring is here should anyone else want one. It surprised me as she said she only had an O and I was sure it wouldn't fit as I thought I was still a Q. She went and got it just to 'see' and I fell in love - tried it on and it fit perfectly!

Oooh, pretty sparkler!! That's a brilliant early 5 stone present :D

And crazy well done on the 3lb this week. Told you that were due a woosh!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

well done sweetheart you are doing fab and what a great achievement 5st lost well done and love the ring xxxx

Thank you my darlings :) hope you're all well. Will catch up on diaries tomorrow, going to have an early night as my head is v sore (and not for good reasons ;))

Over indulged a little these past 2 days, not touched maintenance levels, but just under 500 over both days as it's been mums birthday. Would have been alright (but for a little bit) yesterday if we hadn't had mums birthday cake early as we knew today would be a calorific day.

Weird thing is - as much as I enjoyed the food, I didn't enjoy it in the same way as I used to... actually feel pretty guilty and regretful in a way right now! Will make allowances over the rest of the week to factor in the extra - perhaps 200 ish a day under usual. I do love this diet!

Still expecting a gain or STS because of the nature of it - choc, curry/curry snacks, cake and even a naughty bottle of beer - but it was nice to have a treat! :) Will be back tomorrow to catch up properly after an early night - love to you all xx

Weird thing is - as much as I enjoyed the food, I didn't enjoy it in the same way as I used to...

I found exactly the same thing when I comfort-ate three fresh cream Belgian buns two weeks ago. I'd been dreaming about them for days, remembering the ecstasy I felt the last time I cheated on my diet and stuffed two or three down my throat. They didn't taste THAT great, and I wish I hadn't bothered now!

But this is WONDERFUL news for both of us! Sooo much easier not to cheat when you don't get the ecstasy any more. We'll have to look for that kind of delight elsewhere .....!

hi hun
just shows you have done it love you like a little treat but not wanting to go back good on you love x x x

I've found that too - I crave something off plan and choose to have it - then afterwards I wonder why I bothered. My body is telling me to stop feeding it crap :)

Indeedy we shall have to look for other 'rewards'. Definitely a great way of teaching ourselves that we don't need to reward ourselves with food either - there are lots of other ways we can do it.

Had a bit of indigestion all morning too - serves me right ;)

Have finished eating for today and after doing LOTS of cleaning and sorting and earning exercise cals(brother and SIL due at the weekend - lots more cleaning tomorrow!) I've got 603 cals "left" today that will go towards patching some of the last 2 days of birthday indulgence - hopefully will have more left tomorrow too :D Expecting STS/gain still but that's okay cos I'm focused on it being there anywho.

Hope you're all well xx

I must confess, I reward myself with food each week and I pay for it a few hours later with a bad tummy! I guess there are still some old habits of mine that need to be sorted out.

Maybe buying a magazine as a treat? Or downloading an album, or something like that?

Can I ask which system u use for finding your cal level, and absolutely amazing your perseverance and love the ring..

Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I must confess, I reward myself with food each week and I pay for it a few hours later with a bad tummy! I guess there are still some old habits of mine that need to be sorted out.

Maybe buying a magazine as a treat? Or downloading an album, or something like that?

Definitely :) It's just now worth the hassle is it! :)

I usually do get a magazine or something, but I'm putting some consideration into buying a cheap gel nail polish set half and half with my mum (it's 42 to buy the starter kit, but you do get 4 colours and everything you need with it for that. Not too bad at all considering a set done in a salon is at least 25/30 quid a time (only had them done once for my brothers wedding but I loved that they lasted 2 weeks with barely any dents and no chips).

I'm finding that the 'better' I eat that my nails are getting stronger and better condition and I'd like to look after them - same for mum. There's some pretty cheap gel nail polishes on ebay and I think I might do that for a treat instead of junk. £3.00 or so is nothing compared to what takeaways et al cost.

Can I ask which system u use for finding your cal level, and absolutely amazing your perseverance and love the ring..

Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks hun :) I use my fitness pal and it works it all out for you. It's a little bit tight on the calorie allowance so if you join and go over by a little - don't worry! It's very handy having the app constantly with me to track EVERYTHING. Have the website on my laptop but also the android and kindle app x

Hello babes

How is your weekend treating you so far? xxx

Had a bit of a busy weekend, mix of a power cut and my brother being over meant getting on was impossible. My SIL has hurt her leg and couldn't move for the weekend, bless her so it's been a crazy old time. It sucks being a doctor - as she wasn't infectious she HAD to go in to work!

Hope you and everyone is well xx

Back