14 Stone To Lose

Hi princess, I've just been reading your diary and I think the word that sums it up best is wow!:D

Just wow at how well you've done! 5st, 10 bmi points ... That's an amazing achievement, I am in awe of you :)

Thank you lovely! :) You have also done amazingly - I can't wait to get to your weight! We can all do it together lovely xxxx

Doing quite well making up for last weeks excesses. 240 left over today (not been at all hungry all day), 528 left over yesterday (455 were exercise cals), and got a fair bit of sorting out done.

Hope you're all well xxx

Made a big break through today - now own a full length mirror - and actually looked in it too!

Hope you're all well :)

:D ah something I dream about. I spend too long time in front or mirror as it is.
How is everything else for you this week ? Feeling happy ? :)

Woohoo to the mirror! :) I still don't have a full length one, so it always comes as a shock if I see myself in one when I'm out, lol. :D xx

you go girl with the long mirror x x

Not quite looking great, but I'm happier with what I saw than I used to be. We only ever had a high up mirror (aside from bathroom type small round one) and it was far too high to see below shoulders. Had a good sort through ALL clothes today - those that fit and those that are to grow into to see what doesn't actually suit now I can see everything.

Did a good 3 (at least) hours of walking each day on Thurs and Fri so hope it's all good results :) Definitely equalled out last weeks excesses for mums birthday.

Hope you're all well xxx

Last edited:
You are doing brilliantly!! Can't wait to have the big clothes sort out. I hate looking in full length (or any) mirrors. I've made buying myself a full length one my present for when I lose 3 stone. How many clothes sizes have you dropped?

Kim

I'm honestly not sure if I'm honest. Vanity sizing in clothes has really thrown me.

I was - at my biggest a size 34 trouser. Now I can get into one pair of size 22 of jeans and my fleecy pyjamas that are size 20/22 (though I know that is a one off for those). I am really a 24/26 on the bottom I think as all my 24's fit, and there's the odd pair of 26's that "feel the right size" If you get me (ie - not overly big and need a belt) So down 4/5 sizes on the bottom.

Top wise... well I've always been large chested, I was a 44DD in year 8 (12/13 years of age) so clothing has always been a bit of a struggle for me. I was a 34 on the top and I have still got most of my size 32 tops other than those I've found don't suit me or that I don't want anymore. I have lost 10 inches from my chest (thank god!!!!) to bring me down to 56 inches there (and I have a brasize that starts with a 4 for the back size for the first time in a good decade or more which really cheered me up!) So I know I am smaller up top... but they're still stupidly big so I do still fit my large tops in the same way. I think I could perhaps be a 28 (maybe even a 26) up top in some depending on how much room there is in the chest area.

What did make me happy was that I could actually get ALL the tops on to see what they looked like (some of them being 20's/22's) even if they were still ridiculously tight - I could actually get them all on my body and down which I'd never been able to do before :)

Hope that makes sense! Good luck hun, I'm rooting for you! :)

Wowzers!! That's incredible! It won't be long til you can walk into any shop in any high street AND buy clothes because you like them, not just because they fit (or is that just me!?).

It's nice to know you're rooting for me. I realise I don't have as much to lose as lots of people on here, but everyone is just as supportive. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

kim

Wowzers!! That's incredible! It won't be long til you can walk into any shop in any high street AND buy clothes because you like them, not just because they fit (or is that just me!?). It's nice to know you're rooting for me. I realise I don't have as much to lose as lots of people on here, but everyone is just as supportive. Enjoy the rest of your weekend! kim

Nope that isn't just you. I can now walk into any high St shop and buy clothes. Its changed my world view! I used to only buy clothes in Evans.

Sounds like you've had a proper good sort out :D Well done on the inches lost, a real inspiration xx

I've just bought a full length mirror too as I want to start taking pictures of how I'm progressing further down the line and hate having to ask hubby to take them ;)

It is much easier isn't it ;) :D Thank you lovely! I do look forward to doing the inches recount at the end of the month - that really does help me think I've "lost" if you know what I mean - that and the clothes fitting better/being looser :)

It'll be great being able to buy things in any shop rather than having to hold out. There's lots of things that I'd like from Asda (saw a gorgeous super!Shiny jumper) when I go shopping but they just won't fit yet..... soon though :D :D

ASOS has been my saviour since I started loosing weight, Evans and New Look just started getting a bit frumpy for my liking.

And now, there's a certain thrill when I realise that I can fit into things from the normal ASOS range rather than the Curve range :) However, there's way too much choice now!!!

Hahahahaha! I can't wait for that ;) I'm hoping I'll start to like shopping once it's not so tiring and there's more choice (I can't wait to be able to shop in Primark of all places! They have some gorgeous bits but their top size is 22 I think. Not quite there on the bottom half - but noway near on the top half!

Hahahahaha! I can't wait for that ;) I'm hoping I'll start to like shopping once it's not so tiring and there's more choice (I can't wait to be able to shop in Primark of all places! They have some gorgeous bits but their top size is 22 I think. Not quite there on the bottom half - but noway near on the top half!

Ive recently started being able to fit into primark tops, they are sized a little smaller than most shops unfortunately though! Think it saves on material :D
Haven't been brave enough to try a pair of trousers on yet!

stackhead thats great and your saving money to

I quite like yours clothing for tops, pjs and coats, my only problem with their trousers is they stretch stupid amounts around the waist and I'm constantly having to pull them up :O

Back